• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] PotatoSkin's Life Thread

There are always some people just waiting for the right moment in any thread to troll...
Anyway...

#Topic

Progress?

Oh sorry, did you want to play?

Don't post a thread if you don't want comments. I agree that zaon shoes are worthless btw, there's a reason why you get BOH in the first place and it's well worth the money when you're low/mid level. If you can't afford boh, save up

Don't post a thread if you don't want comments. I agree that zaon shoes are worthless btw, there's a reason why you get BOH in the first place and it's well worth the money when you're low/mid level. If you can't afford boh, save up

much love <3

Useless comment such as "I hate people who buy Zao shoes" Really? I don't care what you think. I'm saving what money I have left, and saving doesn't include the concept of spending more money. Sorry that I have a sense of thrift.

Useless comment such as "I hate people who buy Zao shoes" Really? I don't care what you think. I'm saving what money I have left, and saving doesn't include the concept of spending more money. Sorry that I have a sense of thrift.

Sorry Just use leather boots then, +5 speed what is that like 2 levels of speed? or 10 maybe idk, kinda silly but your decision w/e ^^

I'd wouldn't have mind your post now if it wouldn't have that last sentence. You're acting like the fatties who're proud of "being themselves", nothing wrong with that, but then they add "I'm not like those skinny bitches". Always gotta end with some kind of insult showing off your insecurity.

If you don't care what people say, why the thread? ah right, it can only be comments that feed your ego or whatever. People will have opinions, if you can't handle that then don't create a thread.

Last edited:
@Zisly

connorryan ended it up the conversation about the "Huge" encountered problem that you have.

But in the other side we see you still being mad over a ridiculous and a childish thing.

What i do actually advice you is to take a chill pill.

Last edited:
connorryan ended it up the conversation about the "Huge" encountered problem that you have.

But in the other side we see you still being mad over a ridiculous and a childish thing.

You have no reason to be here/Comment.

Zisly, why are you even in my thread; And why are you calling me fat?

@Connorryan, RushCrush is actually giving me friendly advise/comments, you are just insulting my gameplay with useless comments, you and Zisly both. Now what I'm going to do, is ask for you to leave the thread or just watch; and if you must post SOMETHING don't make it something retarded that in other words would insult your intelligence.

Last edited:
And why are you calling me fat?
I did not call you fat, jesus.

@Zisly

What? :S

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.

My point is: don't create a thread if you don't actually want any kind of response.

Zisly, why are you even in my thread; And why are you calling me fat?

@Connorryan, RushCrush is actually giving me friendly advise/comments, you are just insulting my gameplay with useless comments, you and Zisly both. Now what I'm going to do, is ask for you to leave the thread or just watch; and if you must post SOMETHING don't make it something retarded that in other words would insult your intelligence.
Rushcrush:
@Zisly

correct me if im not wrong, but he was not talking to you there hence the '@Zisly'...

As zisly said why create a thread if you don't want negative comments?

Rushcrush is Clearly a post whore, commenting on every thread and just randomly backing up his friends, DUDE. all i did was say zao shoes are a waste of money what? 5.5k? for +5 speed? and 1 armor..?
Dude gtfo.

Back