• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] PotatoSkin's Life Thread

Rushcrush:
@Zisly

connorryan ended it up the conversation about the "Huge" encountered problem that you have.

But in the other side we see you still being mad over a ridiculous and a childish thing.

What i do actually advice you is to take a chill pill.

correct me if im not wrong, but he was not talking to you there hence the '@Zisly'...

As zisly said why create a thread if you don't want negative comments?

Rushcrush is Clearly a post whore, commenting on every thread and just randomly backing up his friends, DUDE. all i did was say zao shoes are a waste of money what? 5.5k? for +5 speed? and 1 armor..?
Dude gtfo.

look at my posts per day
Potatoskin isn't even my friend i barely know him.

@Connorryan, RushCrush is actually giving me friendly advise/comments, you are just insulting my gameplay with useless comments, you and Zisly both. Now what I'm going to do, is ask for you to leave the thread or just watch; and if you must post SOMETHING don't make it something retarded that in other words would insult your intelligence.
I'm sorry if you feel like my opinion of the Zaon shoes is insulting, I still stand by that opinion though. Do like this: assume I meant well and don't pick the worse interpretation, I can phrase myself clumpsy. I'll remember how I should phrase myself next time.

I'm sorry if you feel like my opinion of the Zaon shoes is insulting, I still stand by that opinion though. Do like this: assume I meant well and don't pick the worse interpretation, I can phrase myself clumpsy. I'll remember how I should phrase myself next time.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. I am glad to see that you may actually have a brain, afterall.

Good at what; and you apology is accepted.

Update: 4/16/12
Level 21, I'm 10% from 22 but I can't be bothered to go hunting again tonight.

Don't feel like posting 22, and 23. Here's 24

Last edited:
Well i watching your pictures secretly but i can say it's kinda cool i wanna do a lifethread too but when i play rl tibia i just wanna say this game sucks but ot pwn!
(makes no sence what i just wrote but yeah)

Sorry bad english! :D

/Gotille

No comments, so no updates. Not going to post screens for my own amusement

Your thread will get replies but there's no guarantee they will come be after every ss, just continue posting and you'll get comments eventually. Works the same with all threads in this section pretty much. There's not exactly much to discuss about some regular level screenshots, so people will just watch them for the most part, doesn't mean people don't appreciate the thread or w/e. Do you really need a comment after every level? :p

When I had my life thread I was always triple posting because no one was commenting.
You should do it because you want to, not for attention.

@ZaoanShoes
I think they are well worth 4k~ (the price in my world).
If I couldnt use BOH, I'd use these at a lower level, why? Helps you escape noob pks, helps you get around faster, +5 levels faster to be exacted. And for 4k-5k? Thats my opinion, everyone has different opinions. So, theres no need to print a page full of peoples opinions of Zaoan Shoes.. Rly.

Thanks.

When I had my life thread I was always triple posting because no one was commenting.
You should do it because you want to, not for attention.

@ZaoanShoes
I think they are well worth 4k~ (the price in my world).
If I couldnt use BOH, I'd use these at a lower level, why? Helps you escape noob pks, helps you get around faster, +5 levels faster to be exacted. And for 4k-5k? Thats my opinion, everyone has different opinions. So, theres no need to print a page full of peoples opinions of Zaoan Shoes.. Rly.

Thanks.
The boost is like 2,5 levels if I'm not mistaken. speed/2 = level

Back