• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

:eek: y ain't u posting all advances?

So i have some in the future, i hate to have to login to get advance or screenshot, so i post one a day.
Ive got alot of college work coming up so im trying to get a stockpile going :)

Looking good. Mostly bored, so PM if you need any help with questing etc. Got quite some chars there. :)

Thanks a guild i think its Pirates or something like that is running alot of free quests and ive signed up for alot of them including Behemoth and POI on satuday 19th. Ill let you know tho thanks :)

Baby Sitter & I Did My Part Achievement with Evilina as my Reward:

6000 Pirates Down and got Level 75 from the experience reward:

Last edited:
aww you got a demon baby
:p

Yeah thats the one i got on my Knight, i also did it on 3 other characters and if you looked at first page you'd see they all in my house for deco :)

Ron The Ripper Killed!:

Level 76:

Last edited:
nice nice:D
whats the babys for?
lot of ppl in harmonia trying to buy em...

Was a world event where u look after a demon baby infant for i think 3 days making it happy on each and in return you got one of four demon dolls. I did it on 4 characters and got em all for my house deco as can be seen on page 1 :)

Level 77:

Level 78:

Done a few quests weekend, screenshots will come soon!

Level 79:

Level 80:

Last edited:
Back