• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

How sad to add OT pics to Taylors thread and ruin it?
Go make your own thread. -.-

Sorry for the lack of pictures guys, in my last month of college for this year and got alot of coursework to finsh off so if theres not much thats why, should be plenty in summer.
As for posts of other screenshots on my thread, unless its on Refugia or im included in it id rather it doesnt get posted espically if its OT or consistant posts by one person. As if you have alot of screenshots and you like to post whatever it may be in tibia theres your own thread for it :)
@RealPwnz posting OT / Several pictures not really okay and sure you played refugia with me for a few days but i dont recall saying its ok for you to constantly post pics of w.e ur upto at the time. I messaged you last week or so asking if you had quit refugia and if so could i have the stuff i lent you back but didnt get reply ^^

POI Treasure Room:

Level 83:

Nice pics, I thought you made poi a long time ago? :eek:

As you all know im in my last few weeks of college along with Diablo being out i havnt really played tibia at all so im stopping for awhile, I may start playing in the summer again so for now Goodbye :)

Sold my House for 750k so a 250k profit on when i bought it 2-3 months ago for 500k.

Finally hit 1,000,000 gold in my bank account :)

Last edited:
Back