• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

For all who want my name its Taylorz'Knight. I throught it was viewable from the video :eek:

Ill do my best to help anyone playing this world :)

Going to be doing Eleonore Quest followed By Meriana so i can get access to more creatures to hunt :)
Ok im broadcasting , Search either Tking, Taylorz'Knight or use this below:

Broadcasts - Tibiacast

Sorry for double post, but no1 posted about the cast and i waited 24hours anyway so should be all good.

Completed Eleonore Quest which got me Matchmaker Achievement:

Animal Activist Achievement:

Last edited:
Gz on the pirate outfit:D
now get addons
its fits nice on knight:D

Yeah it does, im hunting at nargor pirates, doing the task and hope to get 100 of each for addon. But the second part which required each of items will be very hard as i only get to face one boss and the items are quite expensive to buy :p Im going to save up all the loot of 3000 pirates, i might even do it twice and then show the loot :D

Level 67:

Last edited:
Good luck broski, I'm 63 already now ;D I may want to go for pirate outfit soon

I know ive been inactive within the last week or so been busy with college work and havnt been online but im going to TibiaCast some hunting now, feel free to watch :)

Broadcasts - Tibiacast

Last edited:
Its been awhile but here is a screenshot :)

Also im now TibiaCasting (started 17.27PM UK time) see link above to watch)

Level 68:

Last edited:
Back