• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

Hey people im back from my few months off, bought a few months premium and then transferred one scroll into game and sold for 900k, that way i can just PG and not care about waste :)

Edit: Was just hunting darashia -2 DLS but was wasting and theres tonnes of botters.

Need some places to hunt people!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Some Screenshots From Tonights Playing, Dont Forget To Comment With Some Hunting Places! NEED THEM BADLY! All Feedback Is Appreciated :)

Exploding Fireworks While Hunting Pays Off:

Level 84:

- - - Updated - - -

Did Some Offline Training Overnight, First Time Ever :D Got To Say Im Impressed xD:

Last edited:
74 Sword & 71 Shield, Going Out So Will Hopfully Play And Upload Some Screenshots Tomorrow Of Hunting!, Need Feedback Where To Hunt!:

Last edited:
Already had around half of items for pirate outfit addons so i forked out the money for rest!:

- - - Updated - - -

Pirate Outfit Addon 1:

Last edited:
Haha thanks <3, long time no see buddy :)

Wow you've stayed super active haha, those posts!

indeed :D Posts Per Day: 8.20
go post moar pics

Haha you know i like to stockpile my photos so i always have some to be able to post espically since i got college, work and stuff now but just for you here are some :) Going bed, will post some more tomorrow as i started doing several quests tonight! :D

Some Offline Training While Looking Sexy:

Oooohh what have i started noww? :D

Last edited:
you rly are sexy <3
waitin for more pics 2morow :D,good luck

good luck again:D
glad ur back in action!

Thanks guys haha, good to be back!

Come home from college to 75 sword :D :

Did some missions for Blood Brothers, INQ and 6 Missions of In Service Of Yalahar:

Retook LVL 84 at Vengoth Werewolves and looted Epee! (thank god as im wasting loads but doing like 170k/h with bonus) as i went to do In Service Of Yalahar Mission 7 @ Quaras, event brought a lvl 140EK. He froze and died then i died while moving and couldnt heal -.- :

troll green from werewolf? wtf

Apprantly so xD

- - - Updated - - -

TibiaCasting some hunting at werewolves!:

https://www.tibiacast.com/broadcasts?view=list&sort=Sort+by+viewers&search=&world=Refugia&min-level=84&max-level=85

or search Tking or Taylorz'Knight

nice m lvl i d say
i have lvl 108 ek
and i have m lvl 7 too lol

Yeah magic level is such a b*tch to get espically on EK ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Level 85 and 136 Werewolves into Task:

72 Shielding:

Updated Quests Log:

Last edited:
Been busy irl with college, work etc. So just a skilling advance, hope to finsh werewolves task tonight. If there isnt a botter there!

76 Sword:

Nice man!, looks like you traded your stuff over? :D

Btw guys ive been playing and helping out Elloner and told him that he can post some screenshots if he wants :)

Nah man my friend gave me this stuff haha but i am doing that trade soon once i figure out if i'm staying with refugia :D

- - - Updated - - -

Woot got bored why not level lol

Back