• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

taylor pics plox :/

trying bro, everytime i go on to get some of my task done theres a botter and i dont really know where i can hunt to get good XP like 120k+ with bonus that i havnt done! need some places!

Busy college, work, driving lessons and life but im trying xD, in the mean time some skilling as my skills suck so ill be able to hunt better stuff eventually i guess?!

Nice advances Elloner! gogogo then we can do some fat hunts while you sio my ass :D

Got My First Nighmare Kill Last Week While Doing INQ, Blood Brothers and In Service Of Yalahar:

77 Sword and 73 Shield:

@EDIT: Hunted for a good 2hours tonight, some interesting things happened. Some nice pictures for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Looted Bonebreaker!:

Got Paladin Armor from Rusty Armor:

Last edited:
thats some nice luck there:D
ive only got plate armor at max i think lol

Well Werewolves drop the medium rariety which increases the chances of getting better, but from hunting 300 werewolves i think that was the only thing i got above brass armor xD

Werewolf Boss - The Hemming!:

Total Task Loot & Promotion To Ranger!:

enjoy the new rank:D

Thanks :), im so short on points haha need more!, havnt been on since i did boss been busy as usual, so just an advance and gear update (i hope to get some screenshots tonight or soon for you guys :) ):

78 Sword and 74 Shield:

Bought Dwarven Legs For The Extra 1% Since I Fight Stronger Monsters They'll Work Out Better, Also Grasshopper Legs For The Speeds When I Need Em :

Last edited:
79 Sword:

Level 87:

Drefia Wyrm Lair Results (level 87 hunt) :

Last edited:
Been busy but i did some hunting on my paladin since it got it alright skills with the lovely offline training!

60 Shield

Level 30

Last edited:
Nice xD, i'm level 35 [EK] , with sword fighthing 78, and shielding 78 :d

haha i just started using the offline training, i think i had like 75/72 before i first used ^^. It seems my shield doesnt go up much at all... was a 3 gap now 5 :(

Ohhh and it just finished here ;<
I hope to see some more :p
Im from Poland but i live in UK too ;]

Return Date !!! : 4th August 2013

Only playing my Elite Knight and focusing on leveling him a lot whereas before i leveled my paladin up as well.
I play manually and will try to post at least one screenshot a day. If i get multiple screenshots on a single day i will post
between 1-3 and keep the rest so i dont have to pressure myself to get a screenshot every day as im busy with work.
Be sure to post feedback and i would much appreciate idea's on where hunt as this is the highest level i have ever been in RL Tibia.
Previous screenshots are still up from before so people can follow from the beginning of my life thread which starts at level 40.
\\..Taylor..//

My Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/tking85464

I will be streaming most of my hunts, quests etc from now on, times below. (GMT)

Monday: Anytime during the day really after 2PM untill around 11PM i will be online at some point for a few hours.
Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday: Between 7-11PM for 2-3 Hours.
Friday: 7PM - 8AM - Will most likely have a long stream session.
Saturday: 2PM - 8AM - Will be streaming at some point during this time again for a long stream session.
Saturday: 2PM - 8AM - Will be streaming at some point during this time again for a long stream session.

Or i might be on my Tibia Cast i will post saying what i am using.

My Tibia Cast:
https://www.tibiacast.com/broadcasts?search=tking&in=b

So been bored lately and decided to return to my first PC game, TIBIA OFCOURSE!!!, sadly i joined back on the 4th Augest 2013 and the double xp ended on the 5th but i managed to do a fair bit in that time.
Be sure to give me a good welcome back :D
Screenshots to follow:

Level 88:

Level 89:

Looted Composite Bow:

Last edited:
Awesome! I used to follow this thread quite a bit, goodluck :)

Back