• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding transfer from Shadow > Lunar

he said if people want it(which he knows we do) by the end of june cuz hes busy with school or some shit.

Well in my opinion we need deffoo more players on LunarForces would be much better if there will be around 250 + people with some war teams cuz server is kinda boring lol

Hopefully never because honestly if you are too lazy to bot a char here then this probably isn't the right server or game for you bb

Yea, I'm gonna bot/exp manually during the summer for a month to get 250 lvl and fight u fucking moron. Only br's do that sorry. transfers asap.

Yea, I'm gonna bot/exp manually during the summer for a month to get 250 lvl and fight u fucking moron. Only br's do that sorry. transfers asap.

yes i agree tibia is too hard, maybe when we make char on lunarforce the gm gives us 100kk and lvl 300 so we dont have to work o o and private spawns so we can bot in peace cuz fuck pks o o and infinite runes so i dont have to resupply ever

//sarcasm

rates are different, what about skills? new transfered guys with the highest mlvl and skills? lol not fun

rates are different, what about skills? new transfered guys with the highest mlvl and skills? lol not fun

if u read what talaturen said you wouldnt post this bullshit. they will lower their skills,ml and experience when they transfer

make the transfer possible, its just the rpgers on this server crying because they wont have their resps anymore.

Back