• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ registerEvent

mackerel

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Found this thread about modal windows, here: [How-to] Modal Windows

And it involves registering and unregistering events for player. My question is whether the registered event will be unregistered automatically onDeath, consider this scenario from that thread above:

1. Player opens modal window (registering event)
2. Player is getting killed whilst having the window open
3. onModalWindow function is not being executed, which means it will not execute the player:unregisterEvent()

Solution
Hi,

And it involves registering and unregistering events for player. My question is whether the registered event will be unregistered automatically onDeath, consider this scenario from that thread above:

3. onModalWindow function is not being executed, which means it will not execute the player:unregisterEvent()
Considering the onDeath logs off the character then yeah the event would be unregistered.
Hi,

Considering the onDeath logs off the character then yeah the event would be unregistered.

Solution
Back