• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rekaker 290+ Life thread!

i swear half of this forum doesnt even know how to read, thats what i said. HE DOESNT BOT - I DID BOT. Please dont call me a pussy if you yourself looklike a 13 year old dutch boy.

Show your face or u just might be a fat little br

Let me get this straight: you're making fun of someone who levels manually? And you're proud of the fact you BOTTED 20 chars to his level? Wow, what an achievement! Good job man.

Awh Sparticus is mad. How cute. You've had a problem with me ever since we beat you in that warmode, which is fine but dude just because you have a problem with me don't come onto my thread talking shit like a little kid. I don't care if im not a high level, I play this game entirely for fun and to play the game with some friends. So to me this game isn't life, its not about being the highest level or being the best at pvp its about enjoying it. So you go bot 20+ chars and be proud that a programme can get you levels on a VIRTUAL game. Just don't come onto my thread and chat your shit like you're someone superior to others. Have a nice life polak, Much love -Rekaker- .!.

Awh Sparticus is mad. How cute. You've had a problem with me ever since we beat you in that warmode, which is fine but dude just because you have a problem with me don't come onto my thread talking shit like a little kid. I don't care if im not a high level, I play this game entirely for fun and to play the game with some friends. So to me this game isn't life, its not about being the highest level or being the best at pvp its about enjoying it. So you go bot 20+ chars and be proud that a programme can get you levels on a VIRTUAL game. Just don't come onto my thread and chat your shit like you're someone superior to others. Have a nice life polak, Much love -Rekaker- .!.

This but to all botters out there, kthxby!

Its 2013 dudes, grow the fuck up. You may have a different vision to the one i have, but mine at least didnt limit my free time unlike yours.

To rekaker - we never lost anything to you. You yourself admitted that you and your friends were a group of retards so we could leave you alone. I dont have anything against anyone on forum or in game but the way you act in game reflects on who you really are.

To all of you out there. Hey if you think that leveling manually is an achievement, or doing anything in this game at all makes you proud then its time to perhaps think about how fucked up your life is.

Also with a special reply to kenjin magician (or whatever his name is) i would shut the fuck up about anybody's looks because you look like the last 15years you spent were on your computer chair playing tibia, and the only boobs you saw were your sisters.

Its 2013 dudes, grow the fuck up. You may have a different vision to the one i have, but mine at least didnt limit my free time unlike yours.

To rekaker - we never lost anything to you. You yourself admitted that you and your friends were a group of retards so we could leave you alone. I dont have anything against anyone on forum or in game but the way you act in game reflects on who you really are.

To all of you out there. Hey if you think that leveling manually is an achievement, or doing anything in this game at all makes you proud then its time to perhaps think about how fucked up your life is.

Also with a special reply to kenjin magician (or whatever his name is) i would shut the fuck up about anybody's looks because you look like the last 15years you spent were on your computer chair playing tibia, and the only boobs you saw were your sisters.

Well it seems to me that your spending all your free time on the forums being a complete dick. nice life dude.

Time spent on forum daily = 15 minutes

Time rekaker spends on tibia daily = 15 hours

What's your point? If you want to keep moaning about me and shit. Pm me because i'm going to continue my thread and I don't want your pointless comments wasting pages. Kthxbye

kakak178.png

kakak179.png

180wv.png

Some advances before I went out this morning:D

botting on yala i see u

Manual on yalahar with bot heal, I don't see you

- - - Updated - - -

181!
181g.png

Then this happened:S The disrespect from some people on this server is unreal
disrespect.png

But then I moved to another spawn and...
182k.png

More exp and Screens later;) Enjoy!

YOU ASKED FOR IT!
Vengoth castle, recommended by my friend KINAPUFFEN
183a.png

Another place recommended by kina.
184g.png

For some reason i missed 185 o_O
186pz.png

187mi.png

188to.png

189vp.png

I went to ghastlys to see what it was like and i met a friend and we took some exp:D
190s.png

191a.png

Thats all for now, Comment, like and keep watching! Thanks for the positive comments.

Back
Top Bottom