• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[Release] All REAL Tibian NPC's! (from CipSoft)

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Today I feel like I want to release all the NPC's from CipSoft. This is not a remake of their npcs or anything like that. This was stolen when CipSoft was hacked around 7.72 or a little earlier.. I didn't steal this myself. I got it from some nice guy on Tibia.de

This may help resolving some quests or just to make a better NPC system (idk) I didn't really find anything interesting in it. Looked up some NPC's about Sword of Fury but no clues how to get it.

It's rared so you'll need Winrar or any other compressor to uncompress it.. ALSO! You need to open the .npc files with notepad or any other like it. W/e

They seem to be made by
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# ulrik.npc: Datenbank für den Schmied Ulrik in Greenshore
Maybe google can find some more info about it.

ENJOY and please share if you find any interesting!

Yours
Tony32 ;)

Attachments

Just converted all of them to OT format, made a converter in VB.net

Wont release them though, did it for a private project

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
i dont understand DarkstaR what i must do in vb .net? please help my

I cant just tell you what to do, you gotta know.

Because telling you "Write a parser for the tibia style scripting and then output the data into OTs npc scripting format," you would be lost.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
-.- is this updated? since npc sys has changed through time even now that we are 8.41/8.5

These are from 8.0~8.1 I think.
Look at the NPC's that are in there...they aren't 7.72.

These are from 8.0~8.1 I think.
Look at the NPC's that are in there...they aren't 7.72.

as I want to rember, a guy told me long ago RealOTS which was first owner of these files, had the server in 8.0 version, but due to few bugs and good mind about hotkeys he changed it back to 7.72 (not longer back since "no bots" + "graphical options)

if it's true I have no idea, when I started it was 7.72.. and still 3x exp... and insi~ was lvl 220+ Master ^.^

these are in fact 7.72 npcs. These are the legit npc files from cipsoft.

Back