• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

Superb work Manx! I'been testing the monsters and (almost) all of them works pretty similar to real tibia, and very accurate to the wikia.

But yes, TFS is case-sensitive (at least in linux), so i had to rename ALL of the monsters directories and monsters.xml to get them working...

Now i have them all working great, except for the wisp.xml which don't comes with the package... Anybody knows the look number to create it?

I'm not sure if this is to do with this monster pack but Rotworm Queen was dropping a very good armor

Can't remember its name. But it was implemented in 8.31

i think i found a bug in the pirate cutrhoat that monster...

it doesnt atack... just add an a to his melee atack im dont remember if it comes with the newest release =) srry ;P

in dragon instead of weakness against ice you set immunity to 10% ;p there should be -10 I think. I didn't checked other monsters but I guess they are all wrong :(

[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] targetdistance greater than maxViewportX. data/monster/birds/seagull.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] targetdistance greater than maxViewportX. data/monster/frogs/green frog.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] Error: [Monsters::deserializeSpell] - Wisp - Unknown spell name: life drain
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:22] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml

why i keep getting this errors how do i fix em

Back