• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

Why you quoted me?!:| I said nothing about energy overlord, check first before you will write something, ok?! I just reported bug with dragon -.- and it's wrong, so stop insulting me?

lol... guess everyone understood except you, you are the one who should be checking

P.S @Getto_get first clue

Last edited:
lol... guess everyone understood except you, you are the one who should be checking

P.S @Getto_get first clue

It seems that you still can't understand... I said that DRAGON has wrong imunities (elements actually). Can you handle my message with your brain?! I am not goint to tell you to fix it, because you can do whatever you want, but when I report bug I expect some respect, you should check first before replying. I will show you if you can't understand english:

Your dragon:
Code:
  <elements>
	<element earthPercent="80"/>
	<element energyPercent="20"/>
	<element icePercent="10"/>
  </elements>

Real Tibia Dragon:
Strong Against: Earth Damage (-80%), Energy Damage (-20%)
Weak Against: Ice Damage (+10%)
Can you see the difference or is that too hard for you?

@down
I just wanted to give him a proof that I am right and he is wrong and should check first

Last edited:
man thats kinda messed up isnt it?
hes trying hes best.. idk if he got it right or wrong
but gave him a brake..

It seems that you still can't understand... I said that DRAGON has wrong imunities (elements actually). Can you handle my message with your brain?! I am not goint to tell you to fix it, because you can do whatever you want, but when I report bug I expect some respect, you should check first before replying. I will show you if you can't understand english:

Your dragon:
Code:
  <elements>
  </elements>

Real Tibia Dragon:

Can you see the difference or is that too hard for you?

@down
I just wanted to give him a proof that I am right and he is wrong and should check first

Just change icePercent.... to -10 dont make a drama... that is not a big bug xD but it helps a lot

i never said that u said something about energy overlord, the message was directed to GETTO so read again

Then you started saying something about i insulting you, so i want to know ¿when did i ever insulted you?

IF you thought that i was insulting you when i said "check before judging" well.. no i wasn't insulting you, but you said that you wouldn't check the other monsters because they would be all wrong that's the reason i said that.

Also i know my dragon its wrong, so what? everybody make mistakes, there are too many monsters i have to change/fix so i forget about 1,2 or more

Last edited:
Wolf is stronger than bear.
Monsters such dragons, dls, wrls etc are not dropping potions.
Dragon Lord should not drop dragon lance.
Rat is too strong and loot is not correct.

[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] targetdistance greater than maxViewportX. data/monster/birds/seagull.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] targetdistance greater than maxViewportX. data/monster/frogs/green frog.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] Error: [Monsters::deserializeSpell] - Wisp - Unknown spell name: life drain
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:21] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml
[12/01/2009 21:06:22] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. data/monster/Ghosts/wisp.xml

why i keep getting this errors how do i fix em
- seagull, green frog look for targetdistance flag and change it to "7"
- wisp, its "lifedrain" not "life drain", another bugs - I dont have an idea...

btw. someone checked boss monsters from PoI and Pharaos? (I'm talking about spell damage and elemental resistances)

i never said that u said something about energy overlord, the message was directed to GETTO so read again

Then you started saying something about i insulting you, so i want to know ¿when did i ever insulted you?

IF you thought that i was insulting you when i said "check before judging" well.. no i wasn't insulting you, but you said that you wouldn't check the other monsters because they would be all wrong that's the reason i said that.

Also i know my dragon its wrong, so what? everybody make mistakes, there are too many monsters i have to change/fix so i forget about 1,2 or more

P.S just because i live in mexico doesn't mean that i don't understand english

Ok so now I know what you meant by "check before judging" ;p I am sorry for these posts before then, I guess I failed :| And I didn't said that becuase you live in Mexico :p I didn't even checked where you live because it's not so important :p I know it's my fault so... ;p I am sorry for that ;)

<elements>
</elements>

Dragon?
<element icePercent="10"/> or <element icePercent="-10"/>

Bug!

<elements>
</elements>

Dragon?
<element icePercent="10"/> or <element icePercent="-10"/>

Bug!

dumb ass****, we were talking about that for 2 pages... read before post?

Back