• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RELEASE] Externia 11mb

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well I made this thing some time ago and I can't say I'm proud of it, but I thought I would release it as some people might find it useful.
Sadly, the spawn file is gone, but this isn't really a run & go map, I would cut out pieces that look good instead of using the whole thing :p

Map Size: 11m
Minimap:

IF YOU FIND THIS USEFUL PLEASE REP ME :)

Download: <Click on the attachments>.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
forum-verified.png

Approved. Thanks for your share!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it .. you've ended it fast im proud of you.

Are you kidding me? 0o
This map isn't done, lots of things left on it.
I gave up the project because, well the map looks bad and the shape is terrible :p

Tell me something I don't know :)

I saw Magnus ugla today, :O!? :blink:
Anyway, the map was kinda bad but i know your a good mapper just look at the customia ;) <3
rep anyway for realising it, somone might like it who knows :)
edit; little yourez ot style in it

// F

Yeah, I made this some time ago when I really sucked, now I suck less :p

Tbh the shape on the minimap sucks ass sorry Zisly but it does, it, but it was a long time ago, you have grown and now you are one of the top 5mappers imo ;)

Tbh the shape on the minimap sucks ass sorry Zisly but it does, it, but it was a long time ago, you have grown and now you are one of the top 5mappers imo ;)

I know it sucks, I mean, what the hell was I thinking? xD

Back