• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Rezoria 7.6 RL

map is good :D i think you are blind and can't see that a lot is missing and it sucks! main tibia isn't even full!

I figured out what was causing the crash Gangsta. You have to make all windows "block projectiles". The server will crash if you have any windows on a level above ground, that face West or North and you drag an item on them. Just make all windows "block projectiles" and you're server is super stable. I've been using it now for 2 days straight and it has not crashed. This is actually the same problem a lot of the other 7.6 ot distros have that allow you to drag items down a level via windows/stairs :O I'm not a programmer so i'm limited to what i can do, since i haven't taken the time to learn to compile my own server, but how do turn off the ability to drag items into water/lave/swamp, etc? Perhaps if i set them all to block projectile/blocking, items wont be able to be tossed into them. In a perfect world, i would leave this ability on, but there's always some jack4ss using that wall moving program trying to move any wall they see..

how do i make the windows block projectiles??

Why even bother downloading this server when the global tibia map 7.6 is out on the "market"?

Why even bother downloading this server when the global tibia map 7.6 is out on the "market"?

yes the map is out there but we still need npcs and spawns for that market map and ionno how to get those so i was just trying to fix this one instead of redoing and entire npc file and spawn file

Back