• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC [Release]Spell NPCs

I've managed to fix most of those errors, there are not many left. Will fix it now. For what vocation?

EDIT: Fixed the great energy beam thingy now.

@Up: I prefer if you report the errors to me, so that I can update these NPCs, so that other users don't have to fix them themselves as well.

Last edited:
Alright :)
Thank you Empty!

Edit:
Paladins can't buy ultimate light

Last edited:
Oh, sorry i meant Great Light = would you like to learn light?
:)

Could i add you on MSN? cause in the future i guess i will find every bug the scripts has and trough msn it'll be much easier to communicate :eek:

Yo empty!
I edited ur npcs to the real ones, but I get the same error on most part of the scripts now :S, the error is:
[15/07/2008 20:29:45] data/npc/lib/npc.lua:6: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
[15/07/2008 20:29:45] Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/Dario.lua
Is there anything I need to add in global.lua or so?

Here is en example of dario, which got the problem:
Dario.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<npc name="Dario" script="data/npc/scripts/Dario.lua" access="3" lookdir="1" autowalk="25">
	<health now="1" max="1"/>
	<look type="159" head="3" body="58" legs="41" feet="115" addons="0"/>
	<parameters>
	<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|." />

<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="bow,2456,400;crossbow,2455,500;royal spear,7378,15;throwing star,2399,42;arrow,2544,3;bolt,2543,4;earth arrow,7850,5;flaming arrow,7840,5;flash arrow,7838,5;onyx arrow,7365,7;power bolt,2547,7;sniper arrow,7364,5" />
<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
<parameter key="keywords" value="35;25;20;17;16;15;14;13;11;10;9;8" />

<parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I can teach you, invisibility." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="I can teach you, heavy magic missile and explosive arrow." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I can teach you, ultimate healing." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="I can teach you, destroy field." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="I can teach you, poisoned arrow." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="I can teach you, light magic missile." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="I can teach you, magic shield and food." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply8" value="I can teach you, conjure arrow and great light." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply9" value="I can teach you, intense healing." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply10" value="I can teach you, antidote." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply11" value="I can teach you, light healing." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply12" value="I can teach you, light and find person." />
</parameters>
</npc>

Dario.lua:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'find person'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to find person for 80 gp?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'find person', vocation = 3, price = 80, level = 8})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light for 100 gp?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light', vocation = 3, cost = 100, level = 8})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light healing for 170 gp?'})
    node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light healing', vocation = 3, price = 170, level = 9})
    node3:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node4 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'antidote'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn antidote for 150 gp?'})
    node4:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'antidote', vocation = 3, price = 150, level = 10})
    node4:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node5 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'intense healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn intense healing for 350 gp?'})
    node5:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'intense healing', vocation = 3, price = 350, level = 11})
    node5:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node6 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'great light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn great light for 500 gp?'})
    node6:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'great light',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 13})
    node6:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node7 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'conjure arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn conjure arrow for 450 gp?'})
    node7:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'conjure arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 13})
    node7:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node8 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn food for 300 gp?'})
    node8:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'food',  vocation = 3, price = 300, level = 14})
    node8:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node9 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'magic shield'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn magic shield for 400 gp?'})
    node9:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'magic shield',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 14})
    node9:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node10 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light magic missile for 500 gp?'})
    node10:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 15})
    node10:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node11 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'poisoned arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to poisoned arrow for 700 gp?'})
    node11:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'poisoned arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 16})
    node11:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node12 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destroy field'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn destroy field for 700 gp?'})
    node12:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'destroy field',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 17})
    node12:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node13 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ultimate healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn ultimate healing for 1000 gp?'})
    node13:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'ultimate healing',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 20})
    node13:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node14 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'explosive arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn explosive arrow for 1000 gp?'})
    node14:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'explosive arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 25})
    node14:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node15 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heavy magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn heavy magic missile for 1500 gp?'})
    node15:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'heavy magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 1500, level = 25})
    node15:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node16 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'invisibility'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn invisibility for 2000 gp?'})
    node16:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'invisibility',  vocation = 3, price = 2000, level = 35})
    node16:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

if msgcontains(msg,'spells') then
        if getPlayerVocation == 3 or getPlayerVocation == 7 then
            selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 25 or 35?')
        else
            selfSay('Sorry, I only sell spells to paladins.')
        end
    end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Try this one, Sentielo.
Code:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
        return false
    end

selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 25 or 35?')
        else
        end
    end
return 1        
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'find person'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to find person for 80 gp?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'find person', vocation = 3, price = 80, level = 8})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light for 100 gp?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light', vocation = 3, cost = 100, level = 8})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light healing for 170 gp?'})
    node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light healing', vocation = 3, price = 170, level = 9})
    node3:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node4 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'antidote'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn antidote for 150 gp?'})
    node4:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'antidote', vocation = 3, price = 150, level = 10})
    node4:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node5 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'intense healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn intense healing for 350 gp?'})
    node5:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'intense healing', vocation = 3, price = 350, level = 11})
    node5:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node6 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'great light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn great light for 500 gp?'})
    node6:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'great light',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 13})
    node6:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node7 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'conjure arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn conjure arrow for 450 gp?'})
    node7:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'conjure arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 13})
    node7:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node8 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn food for 300 gp?'})
    node8:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'food',  vocation = 3, price = 300, level = 14})
    node8:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node9 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'magic shield'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn magic shield for 400 gp?'})
    node9:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'magic shield',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 14})
    node9:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node10 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light magic missile for 500 gp?'})
    node10:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 15})
    node10:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node11 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'poisoned arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to poisoned arrow for 700 gp?'})
    node11:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'poisoned arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 16})
    node11:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node12 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destroy field'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn destroy field for 700 gp?'})
    node12:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'destroy field',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 17})
    node12:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node13 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ultimate healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn ultimate healing for 1000 gp?'})
    node13:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'ultimate healing',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 20})
    node13:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node14 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'explosive arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn explosive arrow for 1000 gp?'})
    node14:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'explosive arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 25})
    node14:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node15 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heavy magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn heavy magic missile for 1500 gp?'})
    node15:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'heavy magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 1500, level = 25})
    node15:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

local node16 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'invisibility'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn invisibility for 2000 gp?'})
    node16:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'invisibility',  vocation = 3, price = 2000, level = 35})
    node16:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

Hiho,
Thx for ur fast respons.
Now I only get an error like this:
Code:
[16/07/2008  13:18:33] Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/Dario.lua
Is there mayby something I need to add in global.lua?

Yours,
Sentielo

Nah, there's nothing to add in global.lua.

What did you change in the script for this to happen?

I did just used this one :p:

Try this one, Sentielo.
Code:

return false
    end

else
        end
    end
return 1        
end

Mayby this:
Code:
        else
 [B]       end
    end
return 1        
end[/B]
To this:
Code:
        else
[B]        end
return 1        
end[/B]
To many ends? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, but I mean from the start, what did you change to get those errors?

Okay, try this one. It should work.

Code:
local talkNode = 0

function onCreatureAppear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)    npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)        end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()            npcHandler:onThink()                end

return false
    end

selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 33, 35, 40, 45, 50, 59?')
        else
        end
    end
return 1        
end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light magic missile for 500 gp?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 15})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'find person'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to find person for 80 gp?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'find person', vocation = 3, price = 80, level = 8})

local node5 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'great light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn great light for 500 gp?'})
    node5:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'great light',  vocation = 3, price = 500, level = 13})

local node6 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'conjure arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn conjure arrow for 450 gp?'})
    node6:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'conjure arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 13})

local node7 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'magic shield'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn magic shield for 450 gp?'})
    node7:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'magic shield',  vocation = 3, price = 450, level = 14})

local node8 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light for 100 gp?'})
    node8:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light', vocation = 3, cost = 100, level = 8})

local node9 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destroy field'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn destroy field for 700 gp?'})
    node9:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'destroy field',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 17})

local node10 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'poisoned arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to poisoned arrow for 700 gp?'})
    node10:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'poisoned arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 700, level = 16})

local node11 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ultimate healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn ultimate healing for 1000 gp?'})
    node11:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'ultimate healing',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 20})

local node12 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'explosive arrow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn explosive arrow for 1000 gp?'})
    node12:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'explosive arrow',  vocation = 3, price = 1000, level = 25})

local node13 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heavy magic missile'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn heavy magic missile for 1500 gp?'})
    node13:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'heavy magic missile',  vocation = 3, price = 1500, level = 25})

local node14 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'invisibility'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn invisibility for 2000 gp?'})
    node14:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'invisibility',  vocation = 3, price = 2000, level = 35})

local node15 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn food for 300 gp?'})
    node15:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'food',  vocation = 3, price = 300, level = 14})

local node16 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'intense healing'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn intense healing for 800 gp?'})
    node16:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'intense healing', vocation = 3, price = 800, level = 11})

Sorcerer Trainer

00:20 Ozo [63]: 18
00:20 Sorcerer Trainer: I can teach you, light and find person.

Edit:
00:20 Ozo [63]: 60
00:20 Sorcerer Trainer: I can teach you, rage of the skies.

Edit2:
00:20 Ozo [63]: fierce berserk
00:20 Knight Trainer: Would you like to learn berserk?

Last edited:
Sorcerer Trainer

00:20 Ozo [63]: 18
00:20 Sorcerer Trainer: I can teach you, light and find person.

Edit:
00:20 Ozo [63]: 60
00:20 Sorcerer Trainer: I can teach you, rage of the skies.

Edit2:
00:20 Ozo [63]: fierce berserk
00:20 Knight Trainer: Would you like to learn berserk?

Code:
local node9 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fierce berserk'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn fierce berserk for 5000 gp?'})
node9:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, spellName = 'fierce berserk', vocation = 4, price = 5000, level = 70})

local node10 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'berserk'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn berserk for 2500 gp?'})
node10:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, spellName = 'berserk', vocation = 4, price = 2500, level = 35})

It is fixed oO

Youre using latest one?

Back