• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Everything got fixed, yet I'll add exura gran mas res fix suggested by players from my server and tomorrow evening surely release ;)

Great thanks for all your work Master-e and the whole TFS team

Again you've worked whole night i can see, how couldn't we thank you.

What if i say i'm an indian and my nose is red? Btw i didn't get ur stupid sarcazm.

Everything got fixed, yet I'll add exura gran mas res fix suggested by players from my server and tomorrow evening surely release ;)

Great news, when you are fixing the spells you could fix all the healing spells because they don't heal paralyze.

Great news, when you are fixing the spells you could fix all the healing spells because they don't heal paralyze.

it dont work on global Tibia... now u must use Haste ;p

still nothing released... surely release?
I hope you will release it soon ^.-

Just be patient and stop spamming in this topic, they will release it when it's done.
And prob some bug or something came op before they wanted to release it, oh btw tala and elf probably also have another life besides ot.

@up
Not probally, surely...

Sorry, double post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, but just finished a serious issue fix.. Now there's only one crashbug left, which I hope, I'll get removed till Sunday. Anyway, if theree won't be any huge changes at OT, 0.3.2 should be released this Sunday.

Back