• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

UP:
Talaturen don't know when release 3.0, so how He post date?

0.2.10 is going back down too 1 again he is right it goes to 0.3.0

Just to make it clear what 0.2.10+ and 0.3 is...

0.2.10+
Will contain bugfixes of previous 0.2 releases so that we can provide a stable version of the 0.2 series.

Will contain new features and changes made in 0.2.10. Will most likely be unstable in the first release candidates, that's the reason why we want to provide a stable version of 0.2 so users can stay with it until 0.3 has great stability.

Thank you Talaturen for all the work you and your team has put in to TFS.
I am greatly looking forward to 0.2.10+ as I believe it will be one of the most powerful 8.1 OT's available.
Keep it up ;)

Please post a possible date on the new release! i wanna start my ot without any buggs or errors in the console =S

I would post it if it was set, but it will be released as soon as all reported bugs has been fixed.

What about adding the 0.2.10 release and giving it a codename?

And update the doc files ;)

Well I already suggested a name for the next 0.2.x release :)
Endless Horizon, this could be for 3.0 too, endless new features and other new things :D

It's sad to see you still don't know when to release v. 3

I'm super eager for the 0.3 release.
I'm not gonna make any project till it comes out :(, cuz there's no 8.1 good servers. Or missing monsters, or bugs, or crashes... -.-

Nothing will be perfect if you'll not give nothing from You.

Back