• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Releasing sold maps and servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoSePh15_

Reaction score
Well, I've found someone that released emporia's map, I don't think that is fair to the seller (5mok3) and to the buyer(me), as the seller worked hard on the server and sold it and the buyer freaking paid 100 euros for it!! And then I find it on the forum? Please check the released maps and if it is being sold or people bought it from someone before dont approve the thread? Thats what the mods work i think?

P.S. I don't care about the one that Ninjahopparn released, it's not even working! And it doesn't have the MySQL file and loads of errors on startup so IDC!

Yours,
Pissed JoSePh15_

Thats why you don't buy crappy maps, scripts, etc
You make it yourself, and if you don't know how, you try anyways.

[video=youtube;i57wbwgk6PU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i57wbwgk6PU[/video]

Last edited:
Its not our responsibility to check if a download is leaked or not, we only run them thru an Anti-Virus and approve it if it's safe

Wait...
If he sold it to you, and you bought if from him, then I can clearly see that either you or him released that data pack!

Wait...
If he sold it to you, and you bought if from him, then I can clearly see that either you or him released that data pack!

It weren't only him which bought the server, around 6-7 people bought it too.

It weren't only him which bought the server, around 6-7 people bought it too.

No shit, he was being sarcastic.

@Joe,

Sorry man but I don't agree with you at all. People shouldn't be selling "data packs" in the first place. He was basically selling TFS (what happened to "open tibia?"), plus his shitty real map (he used pictures from my "shit" map to advertise his - :w00t:). Maybe if he were selling every script or pack of scripts individually -- considering he made them himself -- which he didn't.

There's too many "if's" in that comment. ^_^

Last edited:
My so called release did actually work. Only noobs can't setup a server properly. Why are you whining about this now? :blink:

My so called release did actually work. Only noobs can't setup a server properly. Why are you whining about this now? :blink:

Because opentibia will just eventually come to an end because people wont let go of the fact that 8.60 servers suck, when that pack you had was not released, there wasn't 100's of real maps, maybe quite a few but as many as now. If it weren't released, those people who are hosting real maps will eventually stop, lose there shit, less people will have real maps, cycle goes on, everybody comes back to pr0 custom maps which deserve those 500+ players but actually have 10 players.

I though this exists for a reason :eek:

IMPORTANT! The owners of OtLand will not be held responsible for any scamming attempt. Buying/selling is at your own risk.

OpenTibia shouldn't be about making money. OpenTibia should be about making servers.

(Tehe, need to donate again lost my donor subscription!)

OpenTibia shouldn't be about making money. OpenTibia should be about making servers.

(Tehe, need to donate again lost my donor subscription!)

Ha ha, it should also be about development - not download & run!

My release & Joseph what are you whining about you selfish prick? I sent you this before I even uploaded it on Otlands.. are you serious right now? GTFO

I also payed 100 euros for it but why should that stop me from releasing it? If not for Otland where would many of us be today?

This is why you look thuroughly and make sure it's someone you can trust before buying, that's why people get scammed. They don't make sure they are buying from a trusted source and hence what is happening here. Someone gets scammed (not accusing just going with the thread) for 100 euros or whatnot.

That's why people shouldn't be allowed to sell their fucking stuff at the marketplace? I think it should be removed. Heard to many times that this went wrong with this system.

Think of it like Ebay, the description might be something you're looking for that will get you more than normal and put in "mint condition or almost perfect" and when you get it, it is completly a piece of junk or not even what you are looking for. As I said you gotta make sure the seller is reputable before buying. (Like Ebay, Amazon and Creigslist) Because the site can't and wont do anything about it.

Real maps should be illegal.. I hate them.. I don't like completely custom shit too usually, but I prefer custom maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back