• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Religion related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm writing here to say, that i have found some signature made by a moderator which is religion related and he should not have it as a signature
And i got the rights to report a moderator for doing this.
His name is Mgxxx and his signature says "الله ليس اكبر" which means in arabic that God (allah) is not the greatest. Which affects the islam religion..
I have removed the threatening part because i don't want to get banned, but other moderators should really ask him to change his signature.

Last edited:
I've already discussed this with him, you can simply ignore him.

The result will be saying that it's his opinion, would be funny if I say that he's dumb or a fully retard <----My opinion?

Don't worry mods won't really care about Muslims around here, they'll probably end up deleting this thread.

You had a legitimate thread before you wrote that last part.
You think you're going to be taken seriously if you threaten the site itself?

Red

Lol, I don't get why Muslims get butthurt over it? NO OFFENSE HERE GUYS

If someone would say that God isn't the greatest it wouldn't affect the Christians. Just sayin'.

I'm an atheist so I don't really care.

You had a legitimate thread before you wrote that last part.
You think you're going to be taken seriously if you threaten the site itself?

Red

Well, I would have made a thread but I realized mods over here doesn't really end up with a good solution to any complaint and that's a true fact we all know.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would say that God isn't the greatest it wouldn't affect the Christians. Just sayin'.

We believe that God resembles the lord for all three religions.

Obviously some people view religion differently than others. Some are vehement while others are passive or have no interest at all.

Well, I would have made a thread but I realized mods over here doesn't really end up with a good solution to any complaint and that's a true fact we all know.

That's an opinion, and if this thread starts heading in the direction you're taking it by "mods don't do anything/don't care/are shit" then I'll have to close it (at least temporarily) >_>;

Red

All muslims I know, they are takin everythin too serious, if it an issue about their god 'allah' (lets say our god also which is just named God') But If Migxxx doesnt think Allah is the greatest its his opinion because he might think thats hes bigger himself? That sentance could be understood in many ways, so you should not create an thread like this, Mods aka Tala delete it.

Well that's his opinion isn't it? I'm just sayin' that he does not believe god is the greatest, why should it offend you? If you like chicken and I say it sucks would you be offended?

GTFO.
Christians would be up in arms.

Also, i agree with him an admin shouldn't have that as his signiture, it's offensive & what sort of opinion does it give others who are thinking about joining/viewing the community knowing that a "Moderator" has that for a signiture.
His point is valid, his "retaliation" on the otherhand is childish (but no more than the mods signiture), but his post should still be taken seriously, the moderator should be made to remove it.

Am Athiest and really don't 100% care, but to have some simpleton put such garbage on his signiture because it's "His opinion" is bullshit. He knows what he is doing by having it there.

Last edited:
Welcome to the internet where there is no God.

There is just trolls, websites and people who really don't give a fuck.

But I've seen people with Allah is the greatest in their signature, so why can't people dispute that and have Allah is not the greatest?
I don't see the big deal, but then again I have no religion and will never have one.

I have made my point guys, i don't care if i get banned or something for threatening this website, but i will do my best if he doesn't remove it.

Late, you told me it's his opinion, right?

So if I said he is gay isn't that also my opinion?

Why would he take it seriously that I offended him but when Muslims tries to defend their religion it's always wrong AND it's wrong because non-Muslims don't care.

This is the same thing but in a different way.

So if I said he is gay, isn't that also my opinion?

Why would he take it seriously that I offended him, but when Muslims tries to defend their religion it's always wrong AND it's wrong because non-Muslims don't care.

This is the same thing, but in a different way.
Who said it's wrong? Ye well if you think he is gay then it's your opinion isn't it?

So if I said he is gay, isn't that also my opinion?

Why would he take it seriously that I offended him, but when Muslims tries to defend their religion it's always wrong AND it's wrong because non-Muslims don't care.

This is the same thing, but in a different way.

Oh stop taking the pity stance, it hasn't got anything to do with it being "Muslim", "Christians" get the same treatment, it just depends who's arguing about it, athiests will clearly not support it & seeing as there are not so many "Muslims" here ofcourse it's going to get bashed more.

[video=youtube;9tn2EhGK5ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tn2EhGK5ok[/video]
What does the quran say about non believers btw? it says you should punish those who do not believe? no tolerance whatsoever?

Status
Not open for further replies.