• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Religion related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm writing here to say, that i have found some signature made by a moderator which is religion related and he should not have it as a signature
And i got the rights to report a moderator for doing this.
His name is Mgxxx and his signature says "الله ليس اكبر" which means in arabic that God (allah) is not the greatest. Which affects the islam religion..
I have removed the threatening part because i don't want to get banned, but other moderators should really ask him to change his signature.

Last edited:
So much butthurt in one thread.

Come on... What's with these religions, they're frikking insane, all of them.

GTFO.
Christians would be up in arms.

Also, i agree with him an admin shouldn't have that as his signiture, it's offensive & what sort of opinion does it give others who are thinking about joining/viewing the community knowing that a "Moderator" has that for a signiture.
His point is valid, his "retaliation" on the otherhand is childish (but no more than the mods signiture), but his post should still be taken seriously, the moderator should be made to remove it.

Am Athiest and really don't 100% care, but to have some simpleton put such garbage on his signiture because it's "His opinion" is bullshit. He knows what he is doing by having it there.
Seriously, that's what i meant, it's hard to explain what i wanted to say that a moderator shouldn't have a signature like that, maybe another member but not a "MODERATOR"
Thank you amusement, and sorry for my poor English people.

Pray to jesus so he doesn't take otland down.

Come on lads, its just a little signature.

Grow the fuck up and don't read it if you don't like it...

Closed. This isn't a religion debate thread, it's about a moderator's signature. I'll leave it up to Migxxx or an Administrator to respond.

Nothing good was coming out of this :|
Red

Why is he not entitled to have his opinion about Allah? He isn't using any bad words to offend the god you believe in, he simply doesn't believe that Allah is the greatest. Let him believe what he wants, just as you are allowed to believe in what you want.

You're going to try anything to bring this site down for the sake of god because someone doesn't believe in the same religion as you do? You sound like a terrorist, people like you are giving muslims a bad name. Migxxx signature does not violate our rules, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back