• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

Remains of Divinity - Development Thread

sururuts

Reaction score
REMAINS OF DIVINITY LOGO MAIN (1).png
Remains of Divinity is a new Server i've been working on(solo) for the past 9 months. My Goal is to make a High quality custom server that goes far away from Tibia, with everything(or most things) being new or modified.​
  1. New mechanics​
  2. 100% custom spells, map and monsters, nothing is the same as tibia.​
  3. Real good RPG, with a proper questline with history behind it, so the player can evolve and level up together with his quests.​
  4. Competitive PVP and end game content, so the player can have objectives once he is done with the quests and leveling.​
  5. My Goal is to, at some point use 100% original sprites as well, and with time replace everything (but for now im using some free and leaked sprites)​

• The server also have, features like:​
    • Auras on Sets and Outfits based on your items upgrades and rarity​
    • Instance Dungeons​
    • Professions and crafting​
    • Strong Version of every monster with different Rarities​
    • Items upgrades and rarities​
    • Item fusion (you can try to increase item rarity)​
    • item savaging to get some materials.​
    • Different drop system with equippment bags based on the monster level.​
    • Dynamic quests instead of only the old killing infinite amount of monsters task.​
    • Boss Mechanics (and some monsters as well)​
    • and much more to come..​

The Main Continent:
main continente.png

RPG History, and player questline:
The server have its own game history, All around Demons and Angels that are battling against eachother in the human world, leaving the humans with only 2 safe cities left, as the most affected by the war the humans hate them ... as the player evolve the history will evolve as well..seeking for revenge and justice against both divine races.

Development Progress and new Ideas:
I Have done many things in the past 9 months, but there's still things to do, but I think i've reached a good point to start talking about it, I will use this topic to post new features, video teasers, and development advances.

If you have any suggestion or critical view, I would love to hear other people opnions about what i've been doing for the past 9 months.​

Last edited:

Boy67

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, would like to see a full minimap without the demonic territory (or is it unfinished content?)

OP
OP
sururuts

sururuts

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, would like to see a full minimap without the demonic territory (or is it unfinished content?)
its unfinished content, would look bad in the map.

probably in the next teaser some parts will be uncovered.

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I see you are using the sprites I bought for my project without permission. Interesting...
And how many stolen sprites got RA got???

always hillarious seeing these guys running insanely p2w servers with an entirely stolen game, stolen sprites from community creators, downloaded maps or bought 50 dollar map demetriworld complaining about others doing the same xddd

Ontopic::

This ot looks really good, but please make some other enchant/upgrading system for items. do not use this shitty system fron otland

Zyzz immortal

Reaction score
When's the release date? Few projects based on same idea ended up on 1-2+ year beta, never finished with owner promising milion things where everything works but is full of bugs (visual, mechanics etc.) so would like to hear/see what's different in your project comparing to dead projects

OP
OP
sururuts

sururuts

Reaction score
When's the release date? Few projects based on same idea ended up on 1-2+ year beta, never finished with owner promising milion things where everything works but is full of bugs (visual, mechanics etc.) so would like to hear/see what's different in your project comparing to dead projects
Yes, I Know this is a problem within the OT Community, my plan is to start doing alpha and beta tests in 1 or 2 months, and fully launch it.

Most of the features I Talked about on the topic are already working, things just need some balancing and configuration now, but that's not a small job either, since there's many things to configure (spells, items stats, items for crafting, quests are finished only until lv 20-30 for now)

I see you are using the sprites I bought for my project without permission. Interesting...
I don't know if I am, but as I posted, I'm using all different sprites that i got my hands on with the little money I got and I plan to replace everything with time.

I Think there isn't a real problem with it, since every single project with custom sprites use at least some sprites from other servers without permission.

Last edited:

Ftilt

Banned User
Reaction score
looks pog
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I Know this is a problem within the OT Community, my plan is to start doing alpha and beta tests in 1 or 2 months, and fully launch it.

Most of the features I Talked about on the topic are already working, things just need some balancing and configuration now, but that's not a small job either, since there's many things to configure (spells, items stats, items for crafting, quests are finished only until lv 20-30 for now)

I don't know if I am, but as I posted, I'm using all different sprites that i got my hands on with the little money I got and I plan to replace everything with time.

I Think there isn't a real problem with it, since every single project with custom sprites use at least some sprites from other servers without permission.
also all the people are using tibia sprites, without permission too? XD

Oskar1121

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

always hillarious seeing these guys running insanely p2w servers with an entirely stolen game, stolen sprites from community creators, downloaded maps or bought 50 dollar map demetriworld complaining about others doing the same xddd

This ot looks really good, but please make some other enchant/upgrading system for items. do not use this shitty system fron otland
I don't care if he has stolen my sprites or not. Every OT uses the sprites from other servers, and it is "normal".

Ochman

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry but I always lowkey laugh when people claim it's COMPLETELY NEW SPELLS when all that differs is incantation

GM Shadow

Reaction score

He is also using stolen sprites from my server and I use 0 stolen sprites.

I get the point of your argument, but still, advertising your new server mentioning "I know Im using stolen shit and dont really care, eventually I will change them" is not OK.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sururuts

sururuts

Reaction score
Sorry but I always lowkey laugh when people claim it's COMPLETELY NEW SPELLS when all that differs is incantation
that's not the case, but i don't blame you for thinking this way since in this first teaser I don't really show anything related to spells, except for the boss ones.