• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remains of Divinity - Development Thread

sururuts

Reaction score
REMAINS OF DIVINITY LOGO MAIN (1).png

Remains of Divinity is a new Server i've been working on(solo) for some time. My Goal is to make a High quality custom server that goes far away from Tibia, with most things being new or modified.

The Server Have many features here are some examples:
  • Items with auras depending on their rarity and upgrade level.​
  • Aura on the Character Outfit is the same as the items parts.​
  • 100% custom Spells, Maps and monsters, nothing is the same as Tibia​
  • Spells with upgrade levels (from lv 1 to lv 5) (spell gets stronger and gain better mechanics when they are upgraded to higher level)​
  • Item fusion (you can try to increase item rarity)​
  • Instance Dungeons​
  • Professions and crafting​
  • Mini Boss spawn chance on every monster on the map (Enraged, elite and emperor monsters)​
  • item savaging to get some materials.​
  • Different drop system with equipment bags based on the monster level.​
  • Dynamic quests instead of only the old killing infinite amount of monsters task.​
  • Boss Mechanics (and some normal monsters have mechanics as well)​

Here's some videos and prints showing most of the features listed above:

The Main Continent:
main continente.png

RPG History, and player questline:

The server have its own game history, All around Demons and Angels that are battling against eachother in the human world, leaving the humans with only 2 safe cities left, as the most affected by the war the humans hate them ... as the player evolve the history will evolve as well..seeking for revenge and justice against both divine races.

Development Progress and new Ideas:

I Have done many things until now, but there's still things to do, The game is already on a point where its already playable. Most quests until level 100+ are already created, and features are all working.

All that is left to do is some adjustments, polishing and some balancing for a beta testing.

If you have any suggestion or critical view, I would love to hear other people opnions about what i've been doing with the server.​

Attachments

• main continente.png
    main continente.png
    869.1 KB · Views: 861 · VirusTotal
  • REMAINS OF DIVINITY LOGO MAIN (1).png
    REMAINS OF DIVINITY LOGO MAIN (1).png
    284.9 KB · Views: 991 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty cool, would like to see a full minimap without the demonic territory (or is it unfinished content?)

Looks pretty cool, would like to see a full minimap without the demonic territory (or is it unfinished content?)
its unfinished content, would look bad in the map.

probably in the next teaser some parts will be uncovered.

I see you are using the sprites I bought for my project without permission. Interesting...
And how many stolen sprites got RA got???

always hillarious seeing these guys running insanely p2w servers with an entirely stolen game, stolen sprites from community creators, downloaded maps or bought 50 dollar map demetriworld complaining about others doing the same xddd

Ontopic::

This ot looks really good, but please make some other enchant/upgrading system for items. do not use this shitty system fron otland

When's the release date? Few projects based on same idea ended up on 1-2+ year beta, never finished with owner promising milion things where everything works but is full of bugs (visual, mechanics etc.) so would like to hear/see what's different in your project comparing to dead projects

When's the release date? Few projects based on same idea ended up on 1-2+ year beta, never finished with owner promising milion things where everything works but is full of bugs (visual, mechanics etc.) so would like to hear/see what's different in your project comparing to dead projects
Yes, I Know this is a problem within the OT Community, my plan is to start doing alpha and beta tests in 1 or 2 months, and fully launch it.

Most of the features I Talked about on the topic are already working, things just need some balancing and configuration now, but that's not a small job either, since there's many things to configure (spells, items stats, items for crafting, quests are finished only until lv 20-30 for now)

I see you are using the sprites I bought for my project without permission. Interesting...
I don't know if I am, but as I posted, I'm using all different sprites that i got my hands on with the little money I got and I plan to replace everything with time.

I Think there isn't a real problem with it, since every single project with custom sprites use at least some sprites from other servers without permission.

Last edited:
looks pog
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I Know this is a problem within the OT Community, my plan is to start doing alpha and beta tests in 1 or 2 months, and fully launch it.

Most of the features I Talked about on the topic are already working, things just need some balancing and configuration now, but that's not a small job either, since there's many things to configure (spells, items stats, items for crafting, quests are finished only until lv 20-30 for now)

I don't know if I am, but as I posted, I'm using all different sprites that i got my hands on with the little money I got and I plan to replace everything with time.

I Think there isn't a real problem with it, since every single project with custom sprites use at least some sprites from other servers without permission.
also all the people are using tibia sprites, without permission too? XD

always hillarious seeing these guys running insanely p2w servers with an entirely stolen game, stolen sprites from community creators, downloaded maps or bought 50 dollar map demetriworld complaining about others doing the same xddd

This ot looks really good, but please make some other enchant/upgrading system for items. do not use this shitty system fron otland
I don't care if he has stolen my sprites or not. Every OT uses the sprites from other servers, and it is "normal".

Sorry but I always lowkey laugh when people claim it's COMPLETELY NEW SPELLS when all that differs is incantation

He is also using stolen sprites from my server and I use 0 stolen sprites.

I get the point of your argument, but still, advertising your new server mentioning "I know Im using stolen shit and dont really care, eventually I will change them" is not OK.

Last edited:
Sorry but I always lowkey laugh when people claim it's COMPLETELY NEW SPELLS when all that differs is incantation
that's not the case, but i don't blame you for thinking this way since in this first teaser I don't really show anything related to spells, except for the boss ones.

how did this server go ? 😄

The development took / is taking longer than I thought it would take.

Im still making the server, and it advanced if compared with back in Oct,

recently I posted many info on how the Development is going, with videos about the game and features in the server Discord.

I Plan to post more here as well soon

Some extra info about the Development and the server. (I Wish i could edit the main post and add it there)

I Would love some feedback or opinions on the spells and classes Im going to show on this post.

-Spells for Wizard, Archer and Warrior are pretty much done, only the healer left to do should be done soon as well.
-Also created the system to use spells with crosshair on selected area without a target, and the spell bar for learned spells
-Also developed many other features that can be found in our discord Server, maybe going post them here later.

All that is left to open an Alpha or Beta test is add some extra Story quests, some configuration to dungeons, and some other small things.

Spells can be learned by using a Tome of Knowledge, and they can Evolve from Tier 1 to 5
Once a Spell have its Tier Upgraded, It can gain many new Effects/upgrades depending on the spell:
1.Extra Damage
2.Reduced Cooldown
3.Increased Area
4. Increased Range
5. Extra Hits or targets
6. Extra Effects (like stun, paralyze, etc)
7. Extra casting time (for spells that does continuous damage while casting)
8. Increased range on Push or Pull spells.

and some more that im probably forgetting

Tier 1 Tome of Knowledges can be dropped from normal monsters, higher tier tomes can only be dropped from dungeon bosses, mini-bosses and some on quests

Here some videos showing a preview of spells: (the wizard spells video also shows t1 vs t5 spells)

Last edited:
Just Finished the last of the 4 main classes that will be avaliable in the first Alpha/Beta phase testing.
would love some feedback and opinions do you guys like those classes until now?

Also Added Aoe Indicators for spells with selectable areas. (for all classes)

Check the Introduction Video for the class Priest:

Priest is a class that does less DMG than the other 3. Its focus is Healing, Buffing and some Crowd Control (with stun/paralyze)
It is not as good for solo leveling, but will be greatly required on groups.

Last edited:
Here's a Video with a small teaser of the Mini-Bosses feature.

Every monster on the map can be spawned as one of 3 mini-boss versions (enraged, elite, emperor)

Enraged mini-bosses: are a little stronger than the monster normal version, it gives more exp and some extra crafting materials, its spawn chance is around 1 in 300.

Elite mini-bosses: they are much more stronger and gives even more exp, higher quantities of crafting materials and some rare items, its spawn chance is around 1 in 10.000

Emperor mini-bosses: you will probably need to find some help to kill it, it will have chance to drop very rare items (almost unique), and the spawn chance is around 1 in 300.000

Also added npc dialog modules, to make the interaction easier

1687186478711.png

Last edited:
Looks like a great project! I like the NPC dialog menu in your latest update.

Back