• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.3

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Remere's Map Editor 3.3

Features:
  • Support for tooltips in the map
  • Support for animations preview
  • Restore last position when opening a map
  • Export search result to a txt file
  • Waypoint brush improvements
  • Better fullscreen support on macOS
Fixed bugs:
  • Items larger than 64x64 are now displayed properly
  • Fixed potential crash when using waypoint brush
  • Fixed a bug where you could not open map files by clicking them while the editor is running
  • You can now open the extensions folder on macOS
  • Fixed a bug where an item search would not display any result on macOS
  • Fixed multiple issues related to editing houses on macOS
j83ItSa.gif

Source

Contributors

Hello sir when are you planning to make the Object Builder 10.98 with animations support?
Thanks for mapeditor it does looks great

^ exactly my face right now just at the animation preview alone...

Now if only the hotkeys would work on linux :( none the less thanks for the contribution :)

I ran
Code:
make -j `nproc`

And that froze my whole system :(
Weird too
Code:
o@o ~ $ nproc --all

Definitely needs an option to stop animations or atleast reduce the speed.. seems like it's too fast especially for sand.. it does crash every now and then with "unexpected handler error" but seems to pick up where it crashed on reopen without losing map or updates.. Not sure if that could lead to the corruption of a map? but if not, then great :)

Definitely needs an option to stop animations or atleast reduce the speed.. seems like it's too fast especially for sand.. it does crash every now and then with "unexpected handler error" but seems to pick up where it crashed on reopen without losing map or updates.. Not sure if that could lead to the corruption of a map? but if not, then great :)

The shortcut key for enable/disable animations is L and for tooltips is Y
or View > Show Preview
View > Show Tooltips

Ahh yh sorry - failed to look at the view tab.. presumed it was on preferences for some reason :D thanks.

Wow, gonna test it, thanks!

@icaro43

Choose 'Waypoint Palette' -> Press 'Add' -> Type some text -> Place the waypoint wherever you want.

The import monsters feature doesn't work anymore, it completely reset and if I import something then restart it will reset again.

Nevermind I think I fixed it. Had some problems when I had RME 3.2 installed I think.

Back