• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.3

When I edited an tibia's 11 - 11.48 map with your remere's. I can't run it on my ots. Console error :

Code:
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

because you are missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-ll-1-0.dll > updating your windows or installing the latest Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 could help, google man....

Does someone have a link to tibia 11.100? Tried to find it several times but couldn't find anything to work with the latest remere from github.

Thanks for it..
But am I the only one who cant place fishnet or so on the walls?
They disappear, when I try to do it. :/
Any ideas?

Thanks for it..
But am I the only one who cant place fishnet or so on the walls?
They disappear, when I try to do it. :/
Any ideas?

Press ALT while placing the item, it will put it over any other object.

Great! Thanks! Can I switch the function, so I press ALT to replace it and no more need to press ALT to put it over any object?
No, as far as I know there is no such functionality. You'll have to press ALT everytime you want to place something above anything else.

No, as far as I know there is no such functionality. You'll have to press ALT everytime you want to place something above anything else.

Too bad.. So they created a bug there. In 9.6 it worked fine, without pressing ALT. :-/
Even the Auto-Border + Alt do not work. Maybe I need to use an older version.. The actually is crap.

Too bad.. So they created a bug there. In 9.6 it worked fine, without pressing ALT. :-/
Even the Auto-Border + Alt do not work. Maybe I need to use an older version.. The actually is crap.
What do you want to achieve with autoborder + ALT? I've been mapping a long time with RME, and I've never heard of it. Maybe it's somewhere in settings, but I doubt it since these aren't that extensive.

To enable it so you don't need to press alt when using a brush on an unwalkable tile you need to replace
Code:
<brush name="grassy tufts" type="doodad" server_lookid="14851" draggable="true" on_blocking="false" thickness="25/100">
        <item id="14845" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14846" chance="7"/>
        <item id="14847" chance="10"/>
        <item id="14848" chance="7"/>
        <item id="14849" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14850" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14851" chance="10"/>
        <item id="14852" chance="10"/>
    </brush>
With
Code:
<brush name="grassy tufts" type="doodad" server_lookid="14851" draggable="true" on_blocking="true" thickness="25/100">
        <item id="14845" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14846" chance="7"/>
        <item id="14847" chance="10"/>
        <item id="14848" chance="7"/>
        <item id="14849" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14850" chance="5"/>
        <item id="14851" chance="10"/>
        <item id="14852" chance="10"/>
    </brush>

Where on_blocking="true"

Could you tell me, in which document I can find it?

Wherever your RME is installed - > \data\1098 doodads.xml. Open it in notepad++ or sublime text or some other text editing software.

Hello, I've got little problem. I would like to add text to the sign (ID:1434) but I can't. I don't see any field to write a text, there is only space for Action ID i Unique ID. Have anybody got any solution?

PS: Even if I edit a sign with text, it doesn't show me any blank spot to write a text.

Does someone have a link to tibia 11.100? Tried to find it several times but couldn't find anything to work with the latest remere from github.

I would like to know this as well. I took a long break from OT's and it seems a lot has changed. It's very hard to find any information it seems.

I just want to know how to edit maps 11+ how to get tibia dat and spr or maby someone get it ?

Hello, I've got little problem. I would like to add text to the sign (ID:1434) but I can't. I don't see any field to write a text, there is only space for Action ID i Unique ID. Have anybody got any solution?

PS: Even if I edit a sign with text, it doesn't show me any blank spot to write a text.
You have to edit items.otb and select something like distance and save the items.otb

Back