• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove "Duplicate uniqueid"

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Hi

Well, I want to remove the console warnings when loading, the: "Duplicate uniqueid: xxxx" and such things, because my serv uses a LOT of duplicate uniqueids, and that "errors" makes the console to lag a lot while loading also, it slows down the startup u_u

That is source editing, I know. But, what should I remove? Or edit? I don't know what :S

Thanks in advance!

Even if you just remove the warning, the server will still load these errors, won't be any diffrent.
If I would be you, I would edit in mapeditor and remove all of these duplicate uniqueid.

But they're a LOT, and my serv is goin' to be On in a few days, so.. Changing all the scripts to match them and all the uniqueid's~~

I think I'll leave it like that, then :p

Anyway.. Thanks for the help ;D

np :p
But a tip for ya :p make 2x backups (one for to work on, one for the real backup) and work on one of the backups, and update your server later :p

Back