• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Remove this thread

This project seems alittle nooby... How big is the map so far?

I have almost full yalahar, with islands.
I also have:
Svargrond arena - Fixed geisor scrit to english and some bugs.
POI - Perfect POI, you have to take all thrones or you cant enter reward room.
INQ - Need one more script for vial on magic wall in the last room. But i fix it in ~5 min.
DHQ - Fixed lever script.
On my rl-map i made all quest you need. (skipped quests where you hot items usable for lvl 30 and under, but some quest's i fixed anyway. Will add rest later)

I have all houses exept Kazzordoon, svargrond and liberty bay so far. But it is fast done by me.

Name: Alexander (prefer not to tell last name here in otland)
Language(s): Swedish & English
Primary Language: Swedish
Job(s)?: 9th grade in school.

Why join Third World?:
1: I tought it would be nice to enter a bigger project then my own.
2: I tought you needed help with things :p (not that you cant do it rself, but help is always good.
3: I am tired of hosting myself, but still want to make ot's.

Work?: I can help you with scripts, map, NPC's... Almost anything you ask for. (Not programming/compiling php and so on, but. . . yea!!! scripts etc.

You said: I got Yalahar map, but I need to import it.
Is this one of the "100%" yalahar maps here in otland?

In that case... don't use it. It's not much different from when the first trackings of yalahar came.

I can send you mine instead. I have fixed:
- Spawns
- Missing ground
Worked on it for many weeks, this won't be released. But I can let you use it if i get the spot as main mapper. My current RL-map is on 90Mb and i removed alot of ground/water that you cant see. It's not like other maps with the size of 100Mb with spammed water.

Name & Prefered ingame name: GoD or GM Dextrol

*Native Language: Swedish

Your OTserver experience
: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM, And i can mapp abit ;)

Why should we choose you: Because I think i can help the server out, And i think its fun :)

*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help xD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, and abit German And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

Okay Ezzam, it sounds good. I believe my Yalhar isn't 100% either, and thank you for sharing your Yalahar with me. Will be fun working with this team!

Back