• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Removed my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends if you want to sell it or just give away.

I did not said in thread that I want to sell it.
There is information that i want to give it.

So yea, it shouldn't be deleted.

You are not allowed to release maps in the polish section. If you want to release a map or data pack you can do that in the downloads section.

Last edited:
First of all, I dont think so that selling is allowed at Otland (at the first time, you wanted to sell this map/data pack w/e).

Also one of rules at Polish Board says that:

Zabrania sie pisania tematów na Polish Board, które należą do innego działy np: reklamowanie otsow, pokazywanie map, udostępnianie skryptów, map, dystrybucji itp.
(you are Polish, so you understand that).

Important things has been bolded/underlined.

So no matter if you wan't to sell or just give it away. It's against the rules.

Hope its clear now.

Thank you.

(at the first time, you wanted to sell this map/data pack w/e).
Yes, The thread was deleted and I am 100% agree with it, but next one was not FOR SALE, just FOR GIVE AWAY.

Zabrania sie pisania tematów na Polish Board, które należą do innego działy np: reklamowanie otsow, pokazywanie map, udostępnianie skryptów, map, dystrybucji itp.
Okay, I didnt see it.
Now its 100% clear, thank you for explaining.

Yes, The thread was deleted and I am 100% agree with it, but next one was not FOR SALE, just FOR GIVE AWAY.

Okay, I didnt see it.
Now its 100% clear, thank you for explaining.

You're welcome :).

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom