• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Removing lags, crashes, 2gb capacity from your server.

not to mention that * number calculation will go much slower if you do this (unless your OS/CPU actually support 64-bit..)

but seriously, how hard can it be to just compile the damn thing with /LARGEADDRESSAWARE ? :p
(with boot /3GB)

some people barely know how to spell their names, let alone try to add linkers to their .exe, im just trying to make it easier :)

If your server gets a runtime error when your trying to open the .exe read this tutorial.

Last edited:
Slain!!

Slain ARE ONE OF THE BESTS!!!

Thank You Bro!!
you helped me alot its dont crash my TFS Dont crash and no lags!!
:D THIS GUY ARE:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
REP AND REP ME BACK!!

Does this work for linux?
The Linux kernel includes full PAE support, enabling access of up to 64 GB of memory on 32-bit machines.

^.^ no need
//try beat that on 32-bit microsoft! lol

besides, linux* memory management is superior to windoze* in terms of performance (and stability? at least no worse.)

Last edited:
The Linux kernel includes full PAE support, enabling access of up to 64 GB of memory on 32-bit machines.

^.^ no need

how many times do i have to say this......THIS EDITS THE TFS.EXE NOT YOUR COMPUTER

^.^ no need

Well, when im reaching 400 + players the server crash.. and TFS are using more memory that it should use, i guess it got a memory leak somewhere..

how many times do i have to say this......THIS EDITS THE TFS.EXE NOT YOUR COMPUTER

There's no problem calling a Executable for .exe in linux, just as u know [but its not standard, unlike windows];
however it does say Windows in the topic name :p
was just answering the question of Novinha.
(and at the same time bragging about linux's memory-management compared to windows)

Last edited:
There's no problem calling a Executable for .exe in linux, just as u know;
however it does say Windows in the topic name :p
was just answering the question of Novinha.
(and at the same time bragging about linux's memory-management compared to windows)

So this dont work with linux, because im using 83 % RAM ( 3.1 GB ) when i got 300-350 players. ;)

So this dont work with linux, because im using 83 % RAM ( 3.1 GB ) when i got 300-350 players. ;)
(in theory) if you where hosting on Windows 32 bit*, TFS would already have crashed before it used 2 GB ram.

(Without this, or without /LARGEADRESSAWARE linker with MSVC build)

(in theory) if you where hosting on Windows 32 bit*, TFS would already have crashed before it used 2 GB ram.

(Without this, or without /LARGEADRESSAWARE linker with MSVC build)

But i guess TFS 0.3.5 Pl1 got a memory leak, im right? :blink:

if so, som1 should make a bugreport and make sure the devs notices.

@Slain PS: maybe you could ask a moderator for help removing all the off-topic posts :p

ye please remove offtopic posts mods :)

this is really a great thread for windows users.

Back