• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Removing lags, crashes, 2gb capacity from your server.

I'm sure this would is a great addition to the OTland community but anyway you could help me? :p I'm getting "LAA Configuration failed, The returned error was 75: patch/file access error".

I tried running as admin and still no success.

you dont have full admin rights on your comp?

Only worked once for me ;\ then the second time I opened the server, Boom. Server out of memory.

i sent you pm with my msn, if you could help me thanks
Still crashed for me.[/QUOTE]

you simply did it wrong. I guarantee that this is your problem. I had the exact same issues. I will offer teamviewer services if people need help on this. I can also try to explain more..you dont need to add linkers etc..just use the program it does the work for you.

Well....
I've made all steps and Latido says: This Application has LAA support.
And when im startin the server it crash after 1 - 2 mins again. and please, help me. What is /LARGEADDRESSAWARE , do i need to put that into cmd.exe?
I've tried to do that but it dosen't work.
NEED HELP! REP++++++ if somebody can help me

hello slain after o click check this says
imgnl.jpg

now i only need open the server?

I'm sure this would is a great addition to the OTland community but anyway you could help me? :p I'm getting "LAA Configuration failed, The returned error was 75: patch/file access error".

I tried running as admin and still no success.

You get that error if you haven't turned off the server before using LaaTiDo

Alternative is to just use/build the 64bit edition. Look in "Tools".

many nabs posting laatido without giving me any credits so i will naturally bump the Original thread that lets windows users host extremely large maps..

This is the fastest way guys.

Doesnt work here :(

I'm sure, I made everything good:
laatido114.png

Step 1 - i selected tfs-console.exe
step 2 - checked, this file hadn't laa supprot
step 3 -
step 4 - enable
and step 2 check again

then i run console and:
laatido245.png

Yo Slain, what kind of bugs can this originally solve?
I guess it might fix the constant crashes.
Cause when I see error.log it just shows memory adresses and some boost regarding dispatcher or something like that.
I'll post again, just installed laatido support, and such a shame ppl do not know how to use such an easy program.
Thank you mate. My server rarely has 15hr+ uptime, if it gets fixed I'll be real glad.

LOL
LOL
17:12 Uptime: 41 hours and 18 minutes.
17:16 Uptime: 72 hours and 23 minutes.
And the other two crappy uptime cause some char is bugged.
Nice man, excuse me for my noobiness, but how do I rep?

LOL
LOL
17:12 Uptime: 41 hours and 18 minutes.
17:16 Uptime: 72 hours and 23 minutes.
And the other two crappy uptime cause some char is bugged.
Nice man, excuse me for my noobiness, but how do I rep?

to rep someone click on the little green guys under there reputation bar.

:D

Back