• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Removing lags, crashes, 2gb capacity from your server.

When I do step 1 and then checking if the selected file has LAA support on it says "The application does not have LAA support".

And when I press on Enable it says "LAA Configuration failed, The returned error was 75: patch/file access error

PLEASE HELP ME SLAIN

typically an access error means you do not have administrative rights on your computer.

Try right clicking on the Laatido program and click run as administrator. then try it :)

nope lol. do my tutorial, there is a 2gb ram CAP on vistas

It fix the "magebomb" login problem?

Sometimes my server crash with someone making some 500 connections at port 7171 with no send or received packet. Kinda trying to connect without account or password.

I was thinking in a solution and someone know how to limit the number of simultaneosly connection to a port?

Or for example block if same ip try to connect at 7171 some 5 times.
Using windows xp here
Thanks a lot waiting

the first.. Select the aplication???
Listen first i need to run my tfs my server right???
Then i need to run the latidoo but wahts with that??
2qtbf9h.jpg

nooooooooooooob plx!:$

When I do step 1 and then checking if the selected file has LAA support on it says "The application does not have LAA support".

And when I press on Enable it says "LAA Configuration failed, The returned error was 75: patch/file access error

PLEASE HELP ME SLAIN

same, i changed to administrator, but still didnt work, please help (im using dedicated)

@up
@upup
i have the same problem. i am runing it as an administrator. please help

does it work on other OS?, I get some kinda problem like: "LAA Configuration failed, The returned error was 75: patch/file access error"

Works great!
How can people even have problems with this? I mean it's simple just as it is + you even made a small guide.

Anyway, thanks. :)

You dont have to rep me, but atleast change ur fkin avatar..

Back