• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Removing "set ambient light" slider from advanced graphics menu.

Fredrikli

Reaction score
I'm currently HEXing a custom client, and I'm wondering if anyone has managed to remove the "Set Ambient Light" slider from the advanced graphics menu? I don't care if players are able to go into the .cfg file to change the ambient light but i don't want the slider to exist in the client.

Does anyone have any idea which adress to start at?`

I've removed the percentage text and the "set ambient light" text, but the slider is still there.

I'm working on a 10.10 client.

Thanks!
-Fredrikli

I dont know if its same as it was back in 8.54, but try this.
I belive tibia api addresses are beeing updated, if no you are screwed XD
find this address for 10.31 -- >FullLightNop = 0x4E6119 <-- its for 8.54
You have to NOP 2 bytes here -> make it 0x90 both
next 2 bytes is a value of ambient you can try 0xBB, 0x25

if you make things right it will work as you like :p

Its not the address you are looking for in client. You have to find analogue of this 4E6119 in 10.31 client. Check tibia api site, there might be this address .

I've tried now for a while, but i have not managed to figure out "how to figure out" what hex-code i need to change....
I'm quite new to this, but it's very interesting and i'd like to learn :)

Could you elaborate on an approach to this?

Thanks for your help so far! :D

LIGHT_NOP=&H517ED9
LIGHT_AMOUNT=&H517EDE

You can keep trying yourself, I will take a look on this later though. But if you wish to get more appropriete response I suggest to go at
tpforums.org in the future :p

Thanks Tarjei!

As I understand it (though I'm probably wrong), these are bytes that are sent out by the client, that you can "intercept" (call it what you want) with an external program or such. I understand this might be to my advantage but I'm not sure how I would use this information :O Would you care to explain?

Hope I'm not asking too much!

Back