• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Rented] Renting out a Dedicated Server

Spice my post was not directed towards you, I'm talking directly towards the author, you should not respond to something that was meant for him, since it makes no sense at all (I know you're being a douche because I speak freely how I feel, lol)

Not very kind regards,
Hokai

I don't give a fu** if the post wasnt directed to me, Im helping out a friend if you know what that is. I just want to know how you think this is expensive. 50% off each month, no setup fee and you get help if something goes wrong. Can't really see why you are complaining.

If you want to flame me for standing up for a friend, PM me the shit, or post a visitor message.

I'm interested about your dedi server... but i need more info... i dont know what dedi server is and i can guess that is a hoster program, o i dont need o have my computer power on?

Toncic, i will host 8.54 Evolution in Sweden...:O

I'm interested about your dedi server... but i need more info... i dont know what dedi server is and i can guess that is a hoster program, o i dont need o have my computer power on?

Toncic, i will host 8.54 Evolution in Sweden...:O

Good luck with the "tibia developing life" *sigh*. Anyways, Teh Mavericks server is already rented as you can see in the titel and first post.

Back