• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello feloth and staff, well i was wondering, soft boots heal as rl tibia now,is this a bug or it was planed?

Thanks

Houses

i have buyed the house "Market Street 2" Venore for 1 gold the player: Dharel bid my house for 20k i bid for 100k and see the coment of house:

Last Bid by Dharel
100 000 gold
1d 22h 37m left

THIS BID FOR ME NO FOR HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have buyed the house "Market Street 2" Venore for 1 gold the player: Dharel bid my house for 20k i bid for 100k and see the coment of house:

Last Bid by Dharel
100 000 gold
1d 22h 37m left

THIS BID FOR ME NO FOR HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He maybe bid higher, but it will always show lowest bid. So if he bid 10 000 gold bid will start 1 gold from that. It is like real tibia, learn it.

After 1/2/3 months dead enrty should be remove from site like rl Tibia

Poi aint working as u made it as rl tibia u cant open the "stones" drag the 21:03 You see a lever. aint working

annhi u cant enter the door.

Which stones are you talking about? Pits of Inferno works 100%, you need to drag the levers in the right order.

Yalaharian quest doesn't work
Helmet Of the ancient doesn't work ( ancient scarab's didn't drop scarab coin)

gonna see more quest

Sunken quarter doesnt seems to work, also how the hell do i get to goroma?!

Sunken quarter doesnt seems to work, also how the hell do i get to goroma?!

What is wrong with it? You get to Goroma by traveling to Thais from Liberty Bay and having luck. Keep going Liberty Bay -> Thais until you get there, then to get back you need to repair Jack Fate's ship by collecting 30 piece of wood for him. After completing that quest you can always travel to Goroma from Liberty Bay.

What is wrong with it? You get to Goroma by traveling to Thais from Liberty Bay and having luck. Keep going Liberty Bay -> Thais until you get there, then to get back you need to repair Jack Fate's ship by collecting 30 piece of wood for him. After completing that quest you can always travel to Goroma from Liberty Bay.
Oh, got to goroma right away, ty :p but still, i couldnt go down in Sunken quarter but idk if its supposed to be like that or not :eek:

You need to wear helmet of the deep to go down, it's the same on real Tibia. It can be rented from Captain Max at Calassa boat.

You need to wear helmet of the deep to go down, it's the same on real Tibia. It can be rented from Captain Max at Calassa boat.
I'm doing this "deeper goroma quest" or w/e its called now, Chondur asked me for dead chicken, rat, black sheep and now when i get the "items" hes just ignoring me, what should i say?
Edit: I do got helmet of the deep on me now and i cant go down

Last edited:
anni dosent work. u cant pass the door.

rl tibia = pass the door right away.

Door to Trolls under Ab'Dendriel is closed, npc Shirith don't selling keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back