• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knights magic damage.

Isnt knights damage a bit low?
Im making like 50-80dmg with my explosions. Level 155 ek, mag lvl 10. Im not sure, but it dose sound like a small amount of damage.

Also, in my mind you should enable the "buy bp uhp" system. This is something that we all use frequently.

Last edited:
What is wrong with it? Worked fine when I tested it.

I tested it on npc Sandra with
Hi-lottery-yes
Hi-first summoner addon-yes
Hi-winning lottery ticket-yes
and he dont say anything

I tested it on npc Sandra with
Hi-lottery-yes
Hi-first summoner addon-yes
Hi-winning lottery ticket-yes
and he dont say anything

You should say: hi > prize > yes > bonus > yes

Again me, it isn't a bug, but there should be frags like real Tibia - every should got a frag, it will reduce random PKing, only wars!

You should say: hi > prize > yes > bonus > yes

Again me, it isn't a bug, but there should be frags like real Tibia - every should got a frag, it will reduce random PKing, only wars!

ok its work
TY!

14:33 You have found an obsidian lance

14:34 You see a dwarven axe (Atk:31, Def:19 +2).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 20 or higher.
It weighs 82.00 oz.

bug? hmm :p

Isnt knights damage a bit low?
Im making like 50-80dmg with my explosions. Level 155 ek, mag lvl 10. Im not sure, but it dose sound like a small amount of damage.

Also, in my mind you should enable the "buy bp uhp" system. This is something that we all use frequently.

have you ever seen a knight use explo's in rl tibia? nop do you know why? cause knights aint supposed to use runes.

have you ever seen a knight use explo's in rl tibia? nop do you know why? cause knights aint supposed to use runes.

Alright. Thats true, I get your point. But is this the same amount of damage that a Knight at my level/mag level would do on real Tibia? If the damage isnt greater then that...fine with me. But if it is, it should be changed.

And as I said earlier, Im not sure...

I lost 6kk from bank account... Nickname Sily Wlily Hilly

Well this is no bug, take it more like a suggestion, you should let djinns buy all the stuff they bought before, like blue and green djinns buy the same stuff, or else mms and g legs are going to be completely useless and ecconomy will go down, I know you want a rl tibia, but let's face it, this is an ot, people like it because it's easier than tibia and you can get moneya nd stuff, not saying that they should be sold at 400k or anything, just keep the npcs like they were before, u still have tom ake the quest to get their favour but let them buy more stuff, also loot rate is realy low compared to before, still higher than rl tibia, but like 2x only.

Hope you take this suggestions
Roger

Also I think knights and palys should have a bit faster atk speed since we cannot use runes anymore, we should not get so weak.

roger

Npc on ab'dendriel who sell runes etc doesn't work fix it please :)

Fix the frag system like RL Tibia, remove random PKing, only declaring war, clean server!

I think its bug about attack's

today 7x venore was attacked by elves

no more any attack just elves -.-

also the arena on svargrond is bugged

Last edited:
I report problem with bank. I had in bank before 18kk update but now beguile nothing. About money devoted please. From mountain (top) thx. And i know here is bug with map. In Port Hope you go north-west and you see hole, dont go in becouse is debug and you cant exani tera or rope and you cant walk.

A player with nick pato lino have bug in port hope and he can't go out if u can reset his position to temple

Npc jazzara
npc memech
npc Mehkesh
npc Fenech
Doesn't work in ankrahmun

map bug at liberty bay the way to wyrms etc
another one
at Daniel Steelsoul he don't give promotion for player

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back