• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wud u want pz from each tp in goroma?

Cuz wen sum1 cums to try killin u, thats an ez getaway. = bein a pussy.

well actually, i never hunt those places. I just want people to get "locked inside" when they kill someone, so they cant escape by using tp after tp or just block of the boat after sneaking someone.

you guys should remove. hand of the cursed fate in the The Crystal Caves its not suppose to be there lol

lol it is supposed to be there, although they hit too much and they heal too fast.

@In service to Yalahar..

The fifth mission it's not working properly.. to be more specific the NPC Tamerin does nothing after I gave him the animal cure and Morik's helmet I suppose to say "cattle" or "warbeasts" to finish the mission, I tried both and none of those its working ..

In service of Yalahar will be introduced in the following major update, please be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom