• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarab's doesn't drop scarab coin i was hunting like 2 h scarab's-ancient scarab's and 0 scarab coin ...

Scarab's doesn't drop scarab coin i was hunting like 2 h scarab's-ancient scarab's and 0 scarab coin ...
There was a minor bug that prevented ancient scarabs from dropping bags (which were supposed to contain scarab coins, too).
The loot has been fixed (and they no longer drop bags nor are supposed to) and will be ingame as soon as Talaturen patches the files.

at the hota quest on thalas its just sux i can't get 8 ppl to get the switches cuz its need be open at the same time rofl:D

at the hota quest on thalas its just sux i can't get 8 ppl to get the switches cuz its need be open at the same time rofl:D

You have three minutes to pull all the levers, if you're fast enough you can probably do it alone or with a friend.

cults doensn't trop key rings, I've been hunting those for a while and any key ring so far -.^

I don't know if is a bug, but NPC's of poty don´t buy rods/wands anymore?.
Ex: Rachel(carlin) only buy vials ant talons??? is correct? If yes, where sell rods/wands?? Rashid??

see ya

I don't know if is a bug, but NPC's of poty don´t buy rods/wands anymore?.
Ex: Rachel(carlin) only buy vials ant talons??? is correct? If yes, where sell rods/wands?? Rashid??

see ya

You sell them to the djinns. Wands at blue, rods at green.

3th mission of the yalahar quest doesn't work
14:09 Palimuth: I left some notes in the small room there. Get them and read them. Talk to me again when you've read the notes.

14:10 You see a closed door.
The door seems to be sealed against unwanted intruders.
fix it please.

yalahar quest doesnt work 100%, they said that they will fix it later...

i know that i just report what wrong with that

and btw:there should be when ppl die lose only some % on mlvl not 40% like i lose on every ded lol;/

Last edited:
fix forbidden lands ffs, it is possible to travel away from there with pz..

Everytime I go to Vengoth, its blocked off by scorpions, which is really annoying considering people purposely put them there to afk bot.

there should be pz square on every island in goroma, also the tps you take from one island to another should be pz

exp doors dosent work it have a bug plz help i cant open the door

it's ok like it is, dont try to change it, if u dont like it, dont go to goroma=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom