• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please have some patience, you can't expect me to work 24/7 on something that I don't even get paid for.

Sorry >.<

I tryed to do it myself, but there is some difference between the avesta and tfs code, specialy on the iomap.cpp :(

Talaturen we don't force you to work 24/7! We just want to make our servers stable and bug-free. I think that as the time passes we will learn and be able to help you. But now everybody know that you're here the best and you know the code the best. We all respect you and thank you for your job!

It'd be easier if you could co-operate with us. Some of us (as a community of OTLand) are able to create lua codes, simple C++ or so. Just give as wish-list and I think some ppl will help you! ;)

Sorry >.<

I tryed to do it myself, but there is some difference between the avesta and tfs code, specialy on the iomap.cpp :(

But there was nothing changed in iomap.cpp in last 2 days on avesta.. Or if you are talking about iomap.h then there was only 1 line changed, same line is in TFS, so i dont see problem. Succesfully updated last rev to last avesta :)

Yes, its iomap.h, but the function which was changed is located in iomap.cpp on TFS.

That's what I'm talking about, it confused me :confused:

#edit

I've patched it, thanks slawkens for the tip :)

#edit2

On linux, if the file lastMotd.txt is in the otserv folder (and have some text on it), the server doesn't start. If the lastMotd.txt is empity, the server starts :S

Last edited:
Does GUI work for you? For me it does not. Server runs properly but I don't see GUI.

Bug: Server doesn't start if lastMotd.txt have a text.
Tested on: Linux [Debian] I32

Bug: Server doesn't start if lastMotd.txt have a text.
Tested on: Linux [Debian] I32

Exactly what text does the lastMotd.txt have when it crashes? I've tried to reproduce this on Debian GNU/Linux amd64 but it loads fine for me.

For me it also works fine.

Talaturen what can you say about GUI? I've tested in at Winxp Pro. After updating sources GUI doesn't appear but server is running. Should we define something more?

For me it also works fine.

Talaturen what can you say about GUI? I've tested in at Winxp Pro. After updating sources GUI doesn't appear but server is running. Should we define something more?

GUI is working for me on windows xp and windows server.

3 things....

1) I'm back to creating ot's again so if these questions are nabby ones im sorry but i followed the MYSQL_HELP file in the folder.

2) http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/xampp/xampp-win32-1.6.4-installer.exe

is not working... i have xampp already downloaded (1.6.6) which will lead to my third question...

3) I get an error trying to import the s3db file I will post it (Most of it for you)

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:

That is what it said at the top and at least 5 posts of numbers so i wont go on with that, and at the bottom it says...

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

How ever i just noticed there was an x by this line...
DELETE FROM "house_lists" WHERE "house_id" = OLD."id";
END�*)�triggerondelete_tilestiles�CREATE TRIGGER "ondelete_tiles"
BEFORE DELETE
ON "tiles"
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
DELETE FROM "tile_items" WHERE "tile_id" = OLD."id";
END

the x is by the word begin in the end. it is red maybe meaning the error???

Exactly what text does the lastMotd.txt have when it crashes? I've tried to reproduce this on Debian GNU/Linux amd64 but it loads fine for me.

Actually:
Code:
Update 6.0.1 wprowadzony do gry!
WoM Team.

okay thanks for that information, but this may sound like a noobie question :( but where can i get it because i dont see it at all in the ENTIRE folder :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back