• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happend, Ive been hosting this server bug-free for a long time, but now it suddenly appears that when a character relog, all his skills in fist/sowrd/club/axe/distance fighting gets back to 10, major problem witch is the reason my serv is offline

anyone got any clues? can it be that i added a local storage value that crashes with something else? I get none wrong messages at the console, very strange

Save server isn't working on latest revision :(

I'm using these settings:
-- Server Save
serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
serverSaveHour = 6
shutdownAtServerSave = "yes"
cleanMapAtServerSave = "no"
All players get kicked, but the server don't shutdown and if I shutdown it manualy all players are reseted :(

Last edited:
Save server isn't working on latest revision :(

I'm using these settings:
All players get kicked, but the server don't shutdown and if I shutdown it manualy all players are reseted :(

I have it too from some days.

Do someone know how to apply avesta changes to fix tfs high cpu usage?? please ...

post or pm, please !

thanx

Do someone know how to apply avesta changes to fix tfs high cpu usage?? please ...

post or pm, please !

thanx

i know a quick fix... dont put lots of monsters in 1 area... other than that, there still working on it!!
100 fire elements 1 char = max cpu ^^ (onscreen)
For the quick fix make less monsters but same dammage by copying the monsters of an old monster and making a new!! ie: Crazy Fire Elemental was Fire elemental. but now has Extra dammage etc!

Last edited:
i know a quick fix... dont put lots of monsters in 1 area... other than that, there still working on it!!
100 fire elements 1 char = max cpu ^^ (onscreen)
For the quick fix make less monsters but same dammage by copying the monsters of an old monster and making a new!! ie: Crazy Fire Elemental was Fire elemental. but now has Extra dammage etc!

thanks ^^, but I think that this fix will not help me cause my server is currently 100ppl on =\ ... a lot of monsters will be in use, i just know that I have to find some fix as fast as possible cause i'm loosing players, please if anyone knows another tip ... share plxx !!!

thanxx

Men, the server no open, i download the last version and test in 2 computer but no open :S

Take a picture:
attachment.php

It cant load config maybe? So, try with orginal, or post here Your config.

Hi all, this isn't the best bug report in the world, but I've noticed that monsters are using spells are walking around when noones online or when the players aren't around (I'm an access where they're not meant to do that...), so basicly when I start the server it's using 0-1% cpu but after it hits the 100% cpu usage benchmark and I close the server (noones onlines) it's still using 5% cpu (maybe that's because monsters etc are running around crazily yet noones there)? Also I have noticed sometimes people with notations crash the server. Also when the player has 4 notations and gets deleted, his character still exists. Just some things I have noticed, good luck with it all Talaturen...

~Kiwi Dan~

For me monsters doesnt move/use spells when Im on my god near them and doesnt move when theres 0 people online or noone near.

Hi all, this isn't the best bug report in the world, but I've noticed that monsters are using spells are walking around when noones online or when the players aren't around (I'm an access where they're not meant to do that...), so basicly when I start the server it's using 0-1% cpu but after it hits the 100% cpu usage benchmark and I close the server (noones onlines) it's still using 5% cpu (maybe that's because monsters etc are running around crazily yet noones there)? Also I have noticed sometimes people with notations crash the server. Also when the player has 4 notations and gets deleted, his character still exists. Just some things I have noticed, good luck with it all Talaturen...

~Kiwi Dan~

It could be that your god character doesn't have the flag to be ignored by monsters just that you're immune against them so they will try to hurt you but they don't take any damage.

14:40 You see a spell rune for magic level 9.
It's an "Magic Wall" spell (1x).
It weighs 1.20 oz.

It could be that your god character doesn't have the flag to be ignored by monsters just that you're immune against them so they will try to hurt you but they don't take any damage.

maybe yes, or not ... it appears to be that the monsters doesnt stop the event think even when it can see no players ... i make a log with gprof for 2 hours wich the final 30min server was completly freezed 100% proc, my char gives 1 step for second

the head of the log

Flat profile:

Each sample counts as 0.01 seconds.
% cumulative self self total
time seconds seconds calls s/call s/call name
32.52 631.08 631.08 Player::setFightMode(fightMode_t)
28.59 1185.82 554.74 Monster::isOpponent(Creature const*)
7.34 1328.22 142.40 1726167565 0.00 0.00 Map::setTile(unsigned short, unsigned short, unsigned char, Tile*)
3.69 1399.79 71.57 Monster::isTarget(Creature*)
2.53 1448.97 49.18 381299021 0.00 0.00 Items::loadFromXml()
1.87 1485.23 36.26 Monster::eek:nFollowCreatureDisappear(bool)

if you want to see the rest of the log pm me ....

thanks

maybe yes, or not ... it appears to be that the monsters doesnt stop the event think even when it can see no players ... i make a log with gprof for 2 hours wich the final 30min server was completly freezed 100% proc, my char gives 1 step for second

the head of the log

if you want to see the rest of the log pm me ....

thanks

How many players online? Compiled without -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__?

Please also provide whole the profiling log.

How many players online? Compiled without -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__?

Please also provide whole the profiling log.

without the server protection tala, using debian 32bits and xeon 3150 ... 100 players was online everyone could not walk properly

edit #1: tala i'm sending you the link to profile log ... check pm !

edit #2: i'm not talking about the "chickens" bug, cause i've already set runonhealth=0 on every monster

Last edited:
So, there's a report for my bug as well.
Server may work with 300 players for 30 minutes, later (like 2 hours) it starts to getting freezed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back