• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No crashes for me, but still lagging (100% cpu usage) every 2~3 hours using an AMD Athlon 64 2.0Ghz with 50 players online (max) :(

Can the wait list lag the server? Because my server wait list always have 5~10 players...

Last edited:
COMBAT_FORMULA_SKILL dont works with distance weapons.

Bug in modules

Code:
StdModule.promotePlayer

Players without premium can get promoted

check this module ;)

No crashes for me, but still lagging (100% cpu usage) every 2~3 hours using an AMD Athlon 64 2.0Ghz with 50 players online (max) :(

Can the wait list lag the server? Because my server wait list always have 5~10 players...

my cpu usage qet to 50% but... it's lag a lot after 3-4 hours of uptime with 100 players (lag a lot on a dedicated server)

so it's 100% problem from the Server cuz with TFS 0.2.5 i never get this lag <3

my cpu usage qet to 50% but... it's lag a lot after 3-4 hours of uptime with 100 players (lag a lot on a dedicated server)

so it's 100% problem from the Server cuz with TFS 0.2.5 i never get this lag <3

Yeah, it's a problem on the server...

Just say me which it was rev (0.2.5) i'll try compare it, becouse i'm fuc*** this lags!

Just say me which it was rev (0.2.5) i'll try compare it, becouse i'm fuc*** this lags!

371, the last rev before revnetsys.

So can it be only becouse of this revnetsys? Someone know any server with more players which is using revnetsys? :confused:

#Edit

I see there are many changes in game.cpp, player.cpp, protocol.cpp, protocol80.cpp which i cant understand. Also there are many other small changes (meybe there is something which cause it). Tala use WinMerge (easy program to compare 2 files) and check these 2 revisions 371 and 372. No one know that much TFS code as you, so please check it ;)

Last edited:
No, i remember that peoples says that after change 0.2.5 to 0.2.6 lags started. Just go to 0.2.6 topic.

I think its good idea, i'll try it, and just paste there new monsters system.

Tala, meybe create new version in TAGS withour revnetsys? Or just use what i said before. Its really actually most important thing.

#Jonern

Any important errors in rev 371? I will use it on my server, but i dont remember what should i change from newest rev ;(

Last edited:
Uhm, 0.2.5 is rev 300.

Well, it's possible to log on with the 8.1 client which can cause debugs, but I can't really remember which bugs there are :p

O f**k ;p there are to much things changed, and i'm to much beginner in c++ to see what i should and what not. So i'll stay with latest rev and i still hope that one day someone will found this memory leak or something.

BUG, wHAT is this? This problem always appears when you login and logeout the character.
I searching and I think the problem in this file iologindata.cpp
plz comment

mysql_real_query(): SELECT `key`, `value` FROM player_storage WHERE player_id = 2911SELECT `vip_id` FROM player_viplist WHERE player_id = 2911: MYSQL ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'vip_id` FROM player_viplist WHERE player_id = 2911' at line 1
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `key`, `value` FROM player_storage WHERE player_id = 2911SELECT `vip_id` FROM player_viplist WHERE player_id = 2911: MYSQL ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'vip_id` FROM player_viplist WHERE player_id = 2911' at line 1
GM Cxell has logged in.
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `online` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = 2911UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 1 WHERE `id` = 2911: MYSQL ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'players` SET `online` = 1 WHERE `id` = 2911' at line 1
GM Cxell has logged out.
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `online` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = 2911UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 WHERE `id` = 2911: MYSQL ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'players` SET `online` = 0 WHERE `id` = 2911' at line 1

--merge
Aff talaturen, you said the problem with this file then because he sources on this? Kipper crash entire code leaving these files bugados plz remove them from sources

--merge2
HEY MAN WHAT IS THIS ??
Eh this a joke from bad taste? Why use something that this not working? Kipper remove these bad files from their sources, aff

If not use this with problems then, why use something with problems lol very estupid

databasesqlite.h 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
iologindata.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databaseodbc.h 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databaseodbc.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
iomapserialize.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databasepgsql.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
database.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databasesqlite.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databasemysql.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databasemysql.h 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
iologindata.h 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
databasepgsql.h 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)
ioguild.cpp 624 12 days kiper *60% of working revdbsys (IT MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY!!!!! DON'T USE IT!!!)

Last edited:
trunk is not meant to be stable, if you want a stable server run tags/0.2.

when i shoot a magic wall or other rune, this char walk from direction where i shoot the rune.

Sorry for my sucks english..

Exori vis/flam/frigo/mort/hur have a range in tibia, probably 4 SQMs and they dont in TFS. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back