• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Server crashed to me today after ~4h uptime.. Before there was a really strange lags with 100% CPU Usage.

2. I think this fix with spells helped, but only a little :p

3. Please search main problem with this usage :< I'm trying but i'm just 'newbie'.

4. Bless dont work many times. Now i believe. To much players reported it at least 3 months so it must be true. Yes, i'm using same Bless NPC.

5. Btw, why this server save doesnt work always? :< Is there any chance to make, that when 1 server is online, then 2nd cant be started? Becouse at 6:10 i have 2 server online, becouse first dont want shutdown. I know when i was using 7.6 server there was something blockade that if 1 server is online then 2nd cant be started (socket or something). Can You make that 2nd server will be closed if 1 already is started? ;) Please! :)

Pvp Zones don't work propely...

Player enter in pvp zones, and die, after player without logout go hunt normaly

Example 1 demon kill him.. he die but no lose levels, skills

next die him lose levels normaly...

Other issue.. player death in pvp zones, him received msg you are dead, but without lose level..

Pvp zone = Totality Buged

Not A Bug A Request

Like I say more than a bug a really help full thing I request for TFS 3.0 *---- /ban system....
Thanks
=)

Hey Tala, I have a bug with Server-protection yet... look:

120442290377.JPG

cast some spell and walk diagonal lead to this bug... I am in a position but my character is in other.

@up
dont compiling using server protection this lags and freeze the server

Imagine yourself being on a serious server. You are level 240, knight, with sword and shield 100/100. When you kill a monster that just attack with meele, it's all ok, they respect your shielding. But, when you go kill a minotaur archer, an elf scoult, a lizard sentinel, they hit you just like a magic hit. They doesn't repect your shielding. Even if you have a mastermind shield, with skills 100/100, and they will just hit what they are programmed to hit.

How does it work?

Here is the attack part of the Elf Scout:

<attacks>
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="25" attack="18"/>
<attack name="physical" interval="1000" chance="25" range="7" min="-30" max="-60">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="arrow"/>
</attack>
</attacks>

The first one, "meele", is using the skill and attack of the monster to calculate the attack on you. But the second is using "physical" attack as an arrow, and it doesn't get your skill and the monster's attack.

So, a player with level 240 and skills 100/100, using any good shield, will ALWAYS get hits from 30 to 60. That's really bad.

I hope the SVN Team or the Forgotten Team fixes that

Thanks, bye.

Like I say more than a bug a really help full thing I request for TFS 3.0 *---- /ban system....
Thanks
=)

There's /b for ip banning and the whole cntrl + y system, what else do you need? ;)

You really shouldn't post things like this in the bug report forum btw. :p

@up
dont compiling using server protection this lags and freeze the server

This server was compiled with -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__, when I removed this parameter, this freeze didn't happen.

This server was compiled with -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__, when I removed this parameter, this freeze didn't happen.

Server protection is not a feature of TFS so it's not supported by developers. Defining such things may lead to freezes/lags.

#off-topic noob question:

What exactly SERVER_PROTECTION do?

It stops to accept packets close from players who send alot of packets within an amount of time (for example spamming spells).

Interesting bug:

Attack the summoning monster (eg. Orshabaal), then attack the summons so they don't have max health. Then kill the summoning monster. You get the summoning monsters and the summons experience :O

~Kiwi Dan~

I dunno if it has been already reported by bless system doesn't work. As I reported (here or in the different thread) something is messed in server shutdown. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not (i.e. the process is still in task manager)

I dunno if it has been already reported by bless system doesn't work. As I reported (here or in the different thread) something is messed in server shutdown. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not (i.e. the process is still in task manager)

Yes, bless system sometimes work, sometimes NOT. Please Tala look at this.

Btw. I changed dedicated server, from 1.60 processor i have 2.60, but i can take only +20 player becouse of still 100% procesor usage :s (isnt it damage(or injure) to it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back