• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request AMAZING Script (that nobody can make)

Lobaugan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm requesting an upgrading script. I saw scripts out there but they weren't what I was looking for.

So this is what I'm looking for.

Upgrade Script

So this is how it's suppose to work, you use a crystal coin on any equipment or weapon. The result after "Using the crystal coin" on the item will be that it has been upgraded to +1. You can upgrade an item up to 15 times, and they will stay upgraded permanently.

Each 1+ for weapons means 5% more damage
Each 1+ for shields = 1 extra def
Each 2+ for Armors, Legs, helmet = 1 arm increase

When you look at the item it will display that the object now has 1+ added to it. Items can be upgraded up to +15 max. It wont say you have more def when you look at the object. It will only display the 1+ up to 15+ when you look at it.

Thanks! ready to pay 5 dollars to first guy who makes this script in paypal :peace:

P.S. I use the latest Crying Damson Distribution.

i dont need prove anything to anyone xD _this_is_easy_ , i wont get fun doing basic things and for 5 dollars (?) xDD

whats the point in requesting scripts which you can't make yourself? to earn some money without any knowledge? -.- If you at least tried to make, then show us, how did you tried, and I will give you a way to fix...But :
-"Please, I downloaded my server because it's open sourced, downloaded my map, and now I need amazing scripts because noone using my donation shop! "
...thats how it is ><

Back