• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Donate Items (REP++)

Flip Hosting

Official Hoster of Flip
Reaction score
Hello! I've got tfs 0.3.5 and when I want to do a "donate item" I take a id like "star tear" changes the name and suchs BUT when I try to add a attribute it does not work. I use like

managain
manaticks
healthgain
healthticks
speed
attackspeed
magiclevelpoints

Has they changed since 0.3.2?

REP++!!

Hello! I've got tfs 0.3.5 and when I want to do a "donate item" I take a id like "star tear" changes the name and suchs BUT when I try to add a attribute it does not work. I use like

managain
manaticks
healthgain
healthticks
speed
attackspeed
magiclevelpoints

Has they changed since 0.3.2?

REP++!!

Where did you add it? You know you need to add it at items.xml
I am not sure if attackspeed exists or magiclevelpoints, but search for etc; focus cape and take the magic level attribute from there, then search for boots of haste take that attribute and then take from soft boots and its attributes.

You need to add it to movements.xml too.

Also, wrong board.

Yup, righ ill show you how you should make it.
If you are edited item, then add it to movements.xml

Code:
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="[COLOR="Red"]8892[/COLOR]" slot="armor" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="[COLOR="Lime"]9776[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Blue"]armor[/COLOR]" level="[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]80[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
[COLOR="Sienna"]		<vocation name="Knight"/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Sienna"]		<vocation name="Elite Knight" [/COLOR]showInDescription="[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]0[/COLOR]"/>
	</movevent>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="[COLOR="Lime"]9776[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Blue"]armor[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Dunno what is exacly, but if u dont change this id, its will be work.

ID of your "donator" item

Slot type armor,legs,head etc

level item to wear it, if u dealte it then no req lvl to wear the item

What prof can wear the item.

Option to show on item who can wear it.
Can be set to 1-enable, 0-disable.

Back