• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[request] for spell script

assassinhunter

moderate gun spriter
Reaction score
i need 2 scripts one for this spell i will explain what i need it to do ok i want this spell like exura sio so u can do it on other players and yourself i want it so u can increase someones health and or yours for a short period of time

and same thing with mana for other spell.

i would appricate the help.

im using eveoltuions 8.0

version 0.7.9 based on svn version 0.6.0

well, just to let you know that the mana is rather hard, because there is no doPlayerAddMana command on any servers that i know of, and the only way you could do the health spell if you want it to change a players health, like their max health. that would require source editing, i am sorry to inform you that i am not very good at scripting spells, but i can do my best to try and make a spell heal a target and yourself.

well, just to let you know that the mana is rather hard, because there is no doPlayerAddMana command on any servers that i know of, and the only way you could do the health spell if you want it to change a players health, like their max health. that would require source editing, i am sorry to inform you that i am not very good at scripting spells, but i can do my best to try and make a spell heal a target and yourself.

ROFL

@Topic:

If you are using TFS (check luascipt.cpp to be sure) function setCreatureMaxHealth(cid, health) or (check global.lua to be sure) CONDITION_MAXHITPOINTS in the spell lua file.

Back