• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request/Help] Equipment shower with item info

heh good to know, but your script is really far from what I need
I'm close to my goal but probably some optimalizations will be still possible

when it will be done I'll explain what I did

and the website will work as fast as normal one probably :D

hmm, do you deleted this script? What happened?
ah ok :D

Last edited:
idk, vexoria isn't mine, he can do with it everything i just did that what he requested ;d

You saw that you hate JS, but it's only a little bit of code in JS (you can use downloaded from Internet). The most problem is database with items.

it isnt problem
problem is making it work with changed attributes(but in some topic Chojrak said that he solved it also I guess? anyway, I found my own way, just need to finish it)

and I'll release basic version when modern aac will be ready as first injection I guess(no poublic gesior version, no more unnamed aac)

PHP:
onmouseover="showToolTip(event,'You see a backpack (Vol:20).<br><br>It weights 18 oz.');return false" onmouseout="hideToolTip()"

:p

Well I'm working on an equipment shower wich isn't that hard.

If anyone knew the XML dom here ...

PHP:
foreach($xml->getelementsByTagName('item') as $item)
{
 if($item->getAttribute('name')=="ItemName"){
 foreach($item->getAttribute('attribute') as $Attr){
  $Attr->hasAttribute('weight')?$wght=$Attr->getAttribute('weight'):$wght=0;
 }
 $line="You see a ".$item->getAttribute('name').". It weighs $wght oz.";
 }
}

That could be a way to generate description but then you'd have to parse the whole items.xml wich is too much. So you could either parse the items.xml to a secondary .xml file in ur AAC without all unnessecary items besides equipment. Wich shouldn't be that hard. If an item doesn't have an armor or attack value don't copy it.

Wich i'm making and will be releasing.

Back