• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request/Help] Equipment shower with item info

Serginov

Onkonkoronkonk
Reaction score
I saw this on another website(iriana.net), and I wish to know how to do it, or maybe someone could do it for me.
When like "onMouseOver" on an item, this happen:

88813086.png

Thanks in Advance!

//
Gatupojk

i will try it, i forgot in what ot i saw that xd
i will try, i dont know too much php..

I almost finished mine, but some guys can blame me if I'll release it :D
@up: wypas.eu for sure, and some others too, forgot now :peace:

js part is easy, you can just download one and shorten it:D
but getting item info is worst art: now I'm parsing items.xml every time...
And I need parsing item attributesfrom db too to make it usable with item upgrade sys etc :D

(btw xml parsing script was for some time on pl board, elf posted it and some time later whole topic disappeared:D)

well, actually now I started cleaning characters script :D
in this time start cleaning ur items.xml of non-pichupable and non-obtainable rubbish(I don't know how to make this function be executed only once so...)
and writing all attributes will take some time:D
script is working already but you know, its failed one

btw, coud someone make full list of pickupable items attributes?
It will really help me xd.
(if someone have any idea how to make script shorter than just if if isset attribute then write attribute over and over again please contact me)

Last edited:
@zakius
"btw, coud someone make full list of pickupable items attributes?"
You mean like this?
<attribute key="armor" value="11" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="2" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentHoly" value="-2" />

yeah :D
just names without tags etc(I have now name, attack, extraattack, def, armor, fire/ice/tera/energy resistance and weight
but its made terrible way ;f
(for everyone who wants this: type "javascript tooltip" in google and click"i'm feeling lucky", xml parsing part: you can ask elf:d, and rest will be posted here by me)

I don't know guys what's problem with it, i did this script in 5 minutes for vexoria.net ;f

Release it then? :)

EDIT;
id
name
article
description
plural
attack
extraattack
defense
extradef
range
armor
speed
magiclevelpoints
skillSword
skillClub
skillAxe
skillFist
skillShield
skillDist
skillFish (don't know if this one exist xD But I thought it would since all other skills does)
weight
duration
charges
maxManaPointsPercent
maxHitPointsPercent or maxHealthPointsPercent < Don't know which one of them xD
absorbPercentAll
absorbPercentDeath
absorbPercentHoly
absorbPercentEarth
absorbPercentPoison
absorbPercentEnergy
absorbPercentPhysical
absorbPercentFire
absorbPercentIce
absorbPercentManaDrain
elementEnergy
elementFire
elementIce
elementEarth
weaponType
slotType
containerSize
writeable
showattributes (if it's 0 don't show attributes on page[?])
healthTicks
healthGain
manaTicks
manaGain
I think that's all + some useless stuff I guess

Last edited:
Chojrak: you know, you're kind of pro and I'm newbie :D
I guess that you don't want to release that script for free?(well, I understand it, that kind of stuff just shouldnt be available for noobs)
@up: well, reflect is missing for sure, probably more usefull things.

reflect allows you to umm, reflect some kind of damage, it have configurable chance and configurable percent of reflected damage(available for all "elements")
and also there is supressx that makes you immune to x condition(available for all conditions probably)
and of course more usefull staff, but reading all possibilities will take some time

Never heard of Reflect :p
Don't you mean like absorbPercentAll? Added it to my post above

Immune? It's just to write for example <attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="100" /> or <attribute key="absorbPercentAll" value="100" />

Chojrak: you know, you're kind of pro and I'm newbie :D
I guess that you don't want to release that script for free?(well, I understand it, that kind of stuff just shouldnt be available for noobs)
@up: well, reflect is missing for sure, probably more usefull things.

I'm not pro in php, i know some basics but it was enough to write this script. And yes, i won't release it cause i don't wanna let noobs to have all features other servers got.

I'm not noob :) Every(almost) single script I have found on otland or otfans I have learned from and edited myself to fit my needs. So I'm not noob =)

Back