• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request: I need a city war script!

orpgs

Banned User
Reaction score
Example:

We say Thais, we most win over the Carlins who with me! AOAO
only the leader of the carlin can do it!

!war carlin= they can do it every two hour!

Leader Carlin: you have been invite to war beetwen your city and thais if you dont want to acept please write:
!no
if your city want to discuss about it please write !wait
Or if you want to war please write !acept

!acept= You have acept the war! please say to your warriors to take a place to death!, Message to thais: Carlin have acept the war! go to Carlin and kill!

!wait= You have say wait please discuss if your city want to do war please write !acept if you dont want have war write !no
Message to thais: They will discuss about it!

!no= You didnt acept the war.
Message to thais: Carlin didnt acept the war!

If they want to search where is carlin they can do !exiva"carlin, they are south. north. west and east.

Please post the script!

This would take too much time. (if it's even possible)

Do you really think someone would really do this for you?
(nothing personal)

i think it is easy.. but.. tell me how can i set a leader? storage value maybe? or tellme the name of the leader of Carlin, thais and i will try to make a script

This would take too much time. (if it's even possible)

Do you really think someone would really do this for you?
(nothing personal)

I will do, i think is a great idea!

Shouldn't be a complete difficulty. Just have it the first to suggest the war between cities become the leader, then have it set a globalstorage value. Then he will get the commands for the leadership, and anyone that joins in the war with !accept will get a seperate storage value. Then you make a onDeath script to check for the storage value.. if they have it then it removes it and adds +gp to the other players or exp whatever you want. Next you will want to add a special onDeath for the leaders, and in the case a leader should fall the war is over and it will remove all storage values and global values from the players.

That would be a more in-depth way of doing it.

Back