• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Instrument Weapon

Kalimotxo

Reaction score
Hello there!

I need a script for a new weapon, it works like a wand or a rod but with an instrument.

Its for TFS 0.3.6 Client 8.6

Need:

- It may use for only one vocation and his promotion.
- It works like a new type of weapon (instruments) not a rod or a wand (this only if its possible).
- I checked the code and see that rods and wands has elemental damage like fire, death, etc. I dont want it with elemental damage, just with physical damage or true damage( this only if its possible).
- Let me a value to change the dmg of the weapon.
- When u attack with it i would like to see as ammunition a note.
- It may use the item id 2368.
- It has to consume mana points, with a value to change it.

For a few people make a script its a challenge, but i know that its a hard work and i think that im not requesting an easy scrip. I want to give you all
a really and big thanks!

Thank You!!.

Tbh it doesn't seem hard at all :p you just copy the wand/rod one.. change wandid to 2368. its much like copy paste :p for the animation I guess I will have to look into it :p

you can do it like this
XML:
<wand id="2186" level="13" mana="3" min="13" max="25" type="ice" event="function" value="default"> <!-- Moonlight Rod -->
		<vocation id="2"/><!-- For Druids
Check vocations in your vocations.xml and Add or change to whatever you want :p
Wand id is the rod. Level for what lvl player can use.. mana how much mana it consumes.. min = minimum damage and max the maximum.. type is the element of it :p You can do this fornow until I bother checking how to change the element of it to a blue note or until someone else helps you

Or you can edit spear in weapons, change hit chance to 100, break chance to 0 or delete this line and add sth that consume mana, then you set how much it should take for each shot. And you have physical weapon. Also change image in spr or somewhere ;p

@I'm on tablet.

Back