• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Bank with Money
EX5ebd8jiCU.jpg

Bridge
zc0UkY9GMHg.jpg

Druid Guilds
X6vRo8A65UU.jpg

Market place and bar
4YZVDQFn6QM.jpg

Tovern + hotel
DPyIpe9jf4o.jpg

Temple
1-06TEFpLdE.jpg

Willa of King
_Ki1MzQZF34.jpg

What You think?
Link? K

Is it possible to get 7.6 Maps that is I don't know 80% of the full 7.6 RL Tibia Map? I literally don't know if that is possible or if you need to custom rebuild it. I'm new here.

Thanks

Is it possible to get 7.6 Maps that is I don't know 80% of the full 7.6 RL Tibia Map? I literally don't know if that is possible or if you need to custom rebuild it. I'm new here.

Thanks

Yea, just use 7.70 map which was parsed from leaked tibia server files. It's 100% full.
You can find it somewhere in the forum.

Hey, do anyone know author or title of this map? It has to be somewhere to download, i have only parts but would love to see it all.

//EDIT
Nvm, i got it. Map is called Rising Continents by Blackstone I guess.

Last edited:
I search for realmap with scripts (npcs, tasks, scripts) for tfs 1.3 i trying to copy that from other server datapack but i get errors thanks for help

Last edited:
Hello,

Does anyone have a (does not need to be perfect RL) RL Map (or parts of RL Map) with authentic monster spawns? Meaning the map contains the accurate amount of monsters at the accurate coordinate.
I'm looking for one, or parts of one, that has the authentic spawns of 7.0-7.72 but I figure using 7.72-8.6ish is worth a shot if for nothing else information/research/similar spawns.

As of now I'm using old Tibia videos to re-spawn the map authentically, it's a lot of work but worth it because there are definitely some omissions/exaggerations with the best map I've found so far.

I'm sure someone has been where I am, looking for authentic spawns. If you're confident you have an authentic spawn map/file don't hesitate, I will be so grateful! Thank you!

Hello. Does anyone have the map called “salvion”? I would like to take/buy it if possible.

Hello, i'm looking for this map in link. I've been playing on that map around 2007-2009 on many OTS with 7.92 client. I can't even find name of this, anyone?

Attachments

• kompletna_spxrawh.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 53 · VirusTotal
Hello. I need real maps. The engines I have are tfs 1.2 and 1.3! Tibia version 10.98. If someone were so generous and shared :) possibly some map pieces with new exps, asura, wz + items, new items, feyrist + items, falcon bastion etc. Best regards !!

Back