• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Hello Guys,

I'm searching for a 8.4 Map but idk the name anymore its a YurOts map with yalahar style. You should know the YurOts server 7.6 yee ofc this map in yalahar style with all house etc. I hope I will get it soon I will give all who are helping me rep++ and maybe cm or gm char

I'm looking for 8.4 real Formorgar Mines map. If anyone can send/upload it I'll be thankful.

I need the World-houses of the real map and yalahar houses also

cause what i have dont work!Can u help me with it ?

I need a svargrond fully all houses working include okolnir and a edron all houses working include demon helmet quest and annihilator

Hello , i need a full map of okolnir ( without spawn's )
But if u have spawn's it's no problem. Just upload and send here.

I really need it ! Please someone uptade it for me ^^

I need a liberty bay map. JUST Liberty bay and the islands with turtles and such, My real map for some reason doesn't have it.
So id like one with the proper position =]
Ive tried searching but found nothing.

Thanks in advance!

ok guys this one is gonna be a challenge:

i want you to go on the ot server robz.servegame.com and see if u can get a map similar to that! ive tried roxor but for some reason its so bugged i dont even want to put the effort into fixing it. however the code is posted here:Help me please - OpenTibia Fans and if u DO know whats wrong with it and can fix it that would be great! also the entire OT would be nice if you could get robz.servegame.com.

someone know where i can download map of outcast? ots 7.6
i want to made my own server and i need this maps :p\
fendal / drushak , world -teleports , tarid ,

Requesting Real Tibia map without yalahar and without Svargrond. Would appriciate if there was POI quest and rookgard included.

Thanks.

i need map like this

90097510.png

75299088.png

84557168.png

Back